𝕱𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕯𝖆𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝕽𝖊𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉

"I will deal with you later Wormtail

"I will deal with you later Wormtail. Lucius. The girl get her."

"Yes my Lord."

"What are you doing?" Ariana knew there was no need to fight as she could trust him but Harry didn't know that.

"Harry! I'd almost forgotten you were here. Standing on the bones on my father. Word has it you're almost as famous as me these days. Almost. The boy who lived they say. How lies have fed your legend, and ego."

Voldemort started to walk around him.

"You should be more worried about yourself Harry. Pick up your wand boy. I said pick it up! Get up! You've been taught how to duel I presume? First we bow. Come on Harry, Dumbledore would not want to see you forgetting your manners? I said bow!"

He casted agonising pain towards Harry. While he tortured Harry, Ariana was still pretending to fight against Lucius, who had a strong grip maybe too much.

"Don't you turn your back on me Harry! I want you to look at me when I kill you."

Somehow the spirits of Harry's parents and Cedric appeared. Ariana didn't know if she was imagining it but based on Harry and her fathers reaction she realised they all saw them.

"Harry take my body back will you. Take my body back to my father." His spirit glanced over to Ariana. "My little sister, I love you. Believe in yourself." She nodded, knowing she won't ever see him again.

As the connection broke from Harry's parents and Cedric, he ran to Cedric and the cup. Selfishly leaving Ariana behind.

"Harry?" Ariana whispered. Even though they weren't friends, she thought being a Gryffindor and her saving Harry earlier would give reason enough for Harry to help her.

"Lucius. Give her to me." He pushed her with too much force causing her to fall into her father's arms.

"Daddy?" Ariana smiled. She hadn't seen bet father for thirteen years except for in her dreams. Voldemort brought her into a hug.

"Look how much you've grown."

"You look weird. No offence." Ariana whispered into his ear, he kissed the top of her head. Every death eater astonished of his kindness. Until.

"Crucio!" Voldemort screamed at Lucius. "Don't think I didn't see you gripping her wrists."

She forgot how cruel her father could be but this was to protect her, in some weird way. Ariana saw Wormtail  behind Voldermort.

"He killed Cedric." Ariana cried.

"I'm sorry, I didn't tell him to. I knew he meant something to you."

"My lady, I apologise I-"

"Shut up! You killed him!" She cried pointing at Cedric's killer. Unknown to Ariana, unlike everyone there, some vines started to trap Wormtail's legs up to his stomach. The force crushing his ribs.

"Ariana." Her fathers voice snapped her out of it.

"What did I do?" She asked as the vines retreated from him.

"Nothing wrong. You're so powerful!"

"Will I stay with you now?"

"I don't think it's safe for now. Stay with Severus. Your mother would be proud of you to see how far you've come. Now you must go before anyone comes."

"I don't want to leave you."

"You must."

After one last embrace, and witnessing Lucius trying to pull himself back up, Ariana apparated back onto the Hogwarts ground.

"Ariana." Was the first thing she heard after getting up from the quidditch pitch. Draco saw her and ran over.

"Dray." Ariana whispered as he kissed her.

"Where's my uncle?"

"He went with other professors following Pottah. I'm sorry about Cedric."

"It's my fault."

"No it's not."

"I couldn't protect him, I hit my head. He said goodbye to me. After he died."

"I don't understand."

"His spirit. He said he loved me." Ariana cried again, unsure on how to properly deal with what had happened in that night.

Draco didn't know what to do. Tell her it was okay? Nothing about Cedric's death was okay. He didn't want to ask about her father. The way Harry screamed he was back, there was no doubt.

"Ari?"

"Pansy?" The said girl ran over and embraced Ariana in a hug as Draco rubbed circles on her back.

"I want Stan." Ariana mumbled into Pansy's shoulder as her and Draco helped take Ariana to her dorm. Snape met them on the way there as he thanked the two Slytherins as he took Ariana into her chamber.

"What happened Ariana?"

"Will you stay with me?"

"Always."

~
1k views!!! i was going to update later but decided to upload earlier in celebration of over 1k views which is insane! also 3rd in #voldermortsdaughter out of over 1000 is mindblowing! next chapter will deal with cedric's death properly and a bit on harry's discovering who ariana truly is. have a good day and peace out ✌️