𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖒𝖕𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘

It was lunchtime and Ariana was placing a sausage roll onto her plate, a personal favourite of hers

"Ariana, 12 o'clock to your left, Professor Snape."

"Good afternoon Mr Malfoy." Snape said to Draco, drawing out his surname. "Ariana, I must speak with you."

"What about my food?"

"Bring it with you if you must."

"See you later Dray. Tell Professor Sprout I may be late please."

"Uncle Sev, what's the matter?"

"I need to tell you sometime and you can't freak out. Let's go to your dorm."

Stan welcomed both of them as Ariana jumped on her bed, the creaking interrupting the awkward silence. "So are you dying?"

"What? No. Don't be ridiculous."

"Well what is it?"

Snape took in a deep breath. "Do you remember earlier when you were upset from Moody's inappropriate class, well when we were in here earlier.

Your emotions triggered some flowers and plants to grow." Ariana tilted her head, confused on what her uncle was talking about.

"Humour me, put your hand out, close your eyes and think about nature."

"Why?"

"Just do it."

"Woah, I didn't even need my wand

"Woah, I didn't even need my wand." Ariana looked up to her proud uncle, amazed at her new power.

"Now, here's the thing, you cannot tell anyone."

"Why not?"

"Because, it is rare and some people would want this type of power. So only you and I can know." Snape decided to not mention Dumbledore knew as Ariana had expressed as she always felt intimidated by the hundred year old wizard.