𝖜𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖑𝖊𝖞 𝖘𝖚𝖈𝖈𝖊𝖘𝖘

"I just want to see the twins, this shop has been their dream!"

"Okay, don't take too long." He joked.

Ariana was standing in front of Weasley's Wizard Wheezes, the twins shop which was the brightest building in Diagon Alley. Draco ha just left to meet his mother as he had no interest in seeing Fred and George.

As soon as she stepped in the door, it was full of chaos and she started to regret it. Grabbing out her cassette she played Elton John, looking for her favourite twins.

"Ariana!" Fred and George shouted, making the girl jump.

"Don't do that!" She said, trying to calm down her breathing.

"So what do you think?" George asked.

"This is beyond amazing, I might be your favourite customer for the amount of money I'll come here."

"We knew you would be anyway."

"So boys, will you show me around?"

"Over here we have a vast amount of fireworks, a customer
favourite the skiving snackbox, ton-tounge toffee."

"Are this pygmy puffs?" Ariana pointed to a basket of pink and purple mass of fur.

"Yes, you interested?"

"I've read about them and have always wanted one." She turned around to the twins, her face full of excitement. The twins nodded at eachother.

"We know, so how about, for our favourite customer you get one for half price and one for free."

"You're kidding! Really?" Ariana started to jump and down and ran to them, knocking over a child in the process but didn't realise.

"Yeah, just don't tell anyone." The twins had known about Ariana's obsession with them ever since she was young.

"Freddy! Georgy!" A 9 year old Ariana ran up to the second year twins. "Look at what I've read!" Despite not being in her first year yet, she'd discovered most of the magical creatures known to wizard and witches.

"They're called pygmy puffs! Newt Scamander discovered some when he was in New York!"

"How did you know that?"

"I may have snooped in the library, but it was so worth it! When I'm older, I'm going to have two!"

"You remember that?"

"Of course, now go pick them." Fred urged as he and George went upstairs, being stopped by Ron to try and bargain a price for being their brother.

Two pygmy puffs, one purple and one pink, were looking at eachother then looking at Ariana at the same time. Her eyes widened. Immediately rushing to them to carefully pick them up. She bought them to the counter where Fred and George were waiting.

"What are their names?"

"Freddy and Georgy of course."

"Really?" Fred chuckled nervously.

"No! I'm joking. They're called Wanda and Pietro. You know, Marvel comics.

"Now those are cool names, hopefully their middle names are Fred and George." George laughed as she eagerly got out her money to pay. As she was walking out, Hermione stopped her.

"Ariana! I see you bought some, Ginny got a purple one." She started to make conversation.

"Yes, I got them both. I couldn't help it, I've wanted one for years! Where is Ginny? Maybe they can be friends."

"I um, wanted to give you my condolences for Sirius. Harry told us he was also your godfather."

"That's okay, Draco's been a good help. My new friends will as well." She looked to her pygmy puffs. "I just need to figure out how to hide them so they can get in to the castle."

"I have a spell that might be useful."

"Really?"

"Yeah let me just-"

"Hermione, we need to speak to you." Ron interrupted.

"Not right now Ronald!"

"It's important." He urged.

"I'm sorry, obviously someone has no patience." Glaring at Ron as she apologised to Ariana.

"That's okay, I can figure it out hopefully. I'll see you soon!" She waved to Hermione, in a quick decision she smiled at Harry who surprisingly smiled back. Maybe his feelings towards her changed after finding out how Sirius was also her godfather. Then again, maybe it was just sympathy.

Meanwhile, Harry, Ron and Hermione were spying on Draco, who had went into Borgin and Burkes who had been talking with the shop owner. The shop known for dark objects only gave Harry more fuel to believe Draco was a death eater.

~
double update! a fun chapter because the next two will be intense. i also love the pygmy puffs and have one myself, they're just so cute!
have a good day and peace out!