𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊

After saying goodbye to her father and Narcissa, Ariana headed off with Draco to platform 9 and 3/4 to get on the train for the sixth year

After saying goodbye to her father and Narcissa, Ariana headed off with Draco to platform 9 and 3/4 to get on the train for the sixth year. They'd chosen their subjects and one of Ariana's was care of magical creatures. Sadly, Draco did not choose it but Pansy did so at least she'd have a friend. However, everyone in their small friend group picked potions. Ariana had managed to hide her pygmy puffs who had thankfully got along with Stan, who was being brushed by Pansy.

Ariana saw Luna selling the Quibler so she got up to purchase one. As her pygmy puffs were still attached to her, Luna pointed them out, telling her some facts such as they should sing on Boxing Day. As she got back to sit down, her head started to hurt. As the journey went on, the pain was unbearable and she knew something might be wrong.

"Dray, I need to go to my room to lay down for a minute. I'll see you at the feast okay?" Draco nodded, his focus on the luggage carrier above him however. Pansy helped her off the station as they got to one of the first carriages. Due to being on Hogwarts ground she apparated to her dorms, urging Pansy to look after Stan, Wanda and Pietro.

Ariana stumbled onto the floor, looking under her bed for leftover potions until her vision went in her left eye and then her right.

"Why can't I see?" Ariana cried, unable to find a potion to help and figure out why this was happening. In a matter of a few moments, she passed out.

Meanwhile, at the feast, Pansy was wondering where Ariana was. She'd left Ariana's pets in her own room while waiting for Ariana. Blaise saw her concerned face, wondering where Draco as well.

"Where are they?"

"Maybe they're together."

"I very much doubt that, look." She pointed to Draco who had walked in, also confused where his girlfriend was.

"Where's Ariana?" Draco asked as the other two just shrugged their shoulders, often looking around. As the new students were called to be sorted, Ariana was nowhere to be seen. Once the feast had began, Snape walked over to the Slytherin table, first years cowering at the sight.

"Mr Malfoy, where is my niece?"

"I'm not sure Professor, we've been wondering where she was as well." Snape's face paled. He rushed out of the great hall and went towards her dorm as Draco ran after him.

"Professor? What is it?"

"I fear something is wrong." The door couldn't open, so he burst the door open, Filch could fix it later.

"Ariana!" Draco shouted as Snape crouched down to Ariana, checking her pulse which was faint. "Get McGonagall, I'm taking her to Madame Pomfrey."

"How am I supposed to do that?" Draco asked, fearing for his girlfriends health.

"Just do it Draco!" He snapped as he picked up Ariana. Whilst Snape bought his niece to the infirmary Draco ran to the great hall as he looked towards McGonagall. Fortunately, she had already been looking towards the slytherin table in concern and followed Draco we soon as he saw his panicked face.

"Mr Malfoy?" She asked.

"Professor, it's Ariana, somethings wrong."

"Oh dear!" Minerva walked with Draco to the infirmary and was shocked to see the girls condition. She was shaking, suffering from a fever and was wriggling about on the bed. Snape struggling to hold her down.

"Severus?"

"Minerva, somethings wrong, do you know what it is? Please." After all her years, the spell Ariana had been cursed with she'd never seen, only read about it.

"I fear this may be a very dark spell."

"What is it?" He shouted but before she could reply Ariana started to cry, it seemed as she was struggling to breathe.

in ariana's mind

She was in Diagon alley, from years previously from the looks of it.

"Hello?"

"Hello! Been waiting a while for you." A man said, hidden in the dark.

"Where am I? Who are you?"

"To answer your first question, your in your subconscious, will be for a while."

"No, how do I get out."

"You don't, not for hours at least."

"Who are you?"

"I'm someone just hired by a man to deal with you."

"Deal with me how?"

"Why don't we go on a trip eh?" At the click of his fingers, the two had arrived at the Potter's house "now this, is the night your father died."

"What are we doing here?"

"Well to show you." He chuckled.

"Why?" The man ignored her comment as the scene changed as she saw her dad walking into Harry's nursery, his parents dead on the floor. She saw his hand shaking.

"Must to do it for Ariana." She heard him say.

"Do you see?" The man shouted. "He died, because of you!"

"He didn't." Her voice wavered.

"Yes he did!" He tried to kill Harry as he was deemed a threat to your father AND you!"

"You're lying."

"Am I?" He asked, causing Ariana to step back, in fear and shock. The man was enjoying this and she knew it.

~
part2 will be up soon, and it gets even more emotional so be prepared. until next time have a good day and peace out