𝖉𝖚𝖒𝖇𝖑𝖊𝖉𝖔𝖗𝖊'𝖘 𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖞

Ariana was walking to the Slytherin common room when she got dragged away by the two Weasley twins

"Freddy, Georgie? She teased. "Where are you taking me?"

"You remember that favour you owed us?" Fred asked.

"Well we're cashing it in." George smugly said. The boys had dragged her to a stone wall which left her confused until it opened to reveal a group of students from gryffindor, ravenclaw and huffelpuff.

"What is this?" She asked the twins.

"This is Dumbledore's army." Fred said as he shot out his arms.

"Okay, so why am I here?" She hesitantly asked.

"Because, your the best witch in your year maybe the school as we know you can do wandless spells."

"How did you-" Ariana said but was cut off by George.

"We know everything, but we're trying to learn the patronus charm and Harry over there isn't doing a great job."

"Hey!" He shouted, feeling offended.

"Sorry Mate." Fred said.

"It's the truth." George continued.

Ariana's face scrunched up. "Sorry guys but teaching isn't my thing. She said and started to walk away.

"Ah, but you know that you owe us a favour." Ariana sighed, knowing she never breaks promises, or tries not to, and the twins know that.

"Ugh fine." She begrudgingly agreed.

"Great! So everyone, Ariana here is going to help us with the patronus as we all know, Harry here isn't that great on it."

"Keep insulting me guys." Harry sarcastically said.

"Is anyone actually okay with me here?"

"I've assured them it's alright." Hermione piped up.

"Okay, well everyone get your wands I guess. For a patronus to actually work you need to think of your happiest memory. It cannot be a half hearted one but a meaningful one. If it isn't, it will not help you against dementors. I assume Harry has um, told you the spell but you have to be passionate about it. I'll um show you."

"Expecting patronum." She said with power as a dragon patronus was conjured. Ariana smiled as the dragon flew around her.

"Okay, you guys can try that." The students dispersed and she sat down but Fred and George decided to sit next to her instead.

"Oooh a dragon." Fred started.

"Wonder why that is." George teased.

She looked down with a smile, her memory being her first kiss with Draco. "Aren't you two supposed to be practicing?"

"Want to get back to your boyfriend?" The twins said at the same time.

"No, but as the oldest, shouldn't you be a good example."

"Us!" Fred laughed.

"Fine, don't want to be embarrassed by a fourth year being better than you?" George nodded to Fred and they ran to practice. Before she could get a minute of peace Hermione walked over.

"Oh hi, did you do your patronus?"

"Yes, it's an otter!"

"Thats cute, I'm glad did it, I never doubted you of course." Ariana quickly added, not wanting Hermione to doubt her skills.

"So a dragon?" She teased.

"Oh don't start, I already had Fred and George going on about that." The two girls giggled causing Hermione's two best friends to look over baffled. Ariana was happy to see her lesson wasn't useless as she thought it'd be.

"You're a really good teacher."

"Thanks, even though I think people would've got it without my help." Hermione raised her eyebrow. "Probably."

"I'm going to help Neville, feel free to stay." Hermione said and left Ariana to ponder on what she'd just said. Looking in Luna's direction she had seemed to lose focus at one point.

"Hi Luna!"

"Hi Ariana. Thanks for the lesson it helped"

"Could I see your patronus, to see what it is?" Ariana asked.

"Yes you may, expecto patronum!" A hare came out of the end of Luna's wand as it jumped around her and then dispersing.

"That's amazing Luna." Ariana complimented and in awe of Luna's carefree attitude.

"You're a very nice person Ariana, don't listen to what people say."

"That means a lot Luna, you-" But before she could finish an echo of a banging noice caught their attention. The chandeliers shaking. Everyone looked to each other in concern. The wall began to crumble.

"I'll make short work of this." They heard the oh so kind voice of their teacher. "Bombarda Maxima." The wall exploded that removed the entire wall, revealing all of Dumbledore's army. Before she was able to be seen, Ariana made herself invisible.

"Invisique." If she could, Ariana would've hidden them all but Umbridge had already seen Harry and knew others would be there. Ariana would be one person she'd least expect but didn't want to risk it.

The Inquistral squad, Filch and Umbridge were staring at them, smug they'd finally caught them. Ariana however didn't see Draco until he dragged Cho to the rubble. Ariana ran behind a wall so no one would see her and removed her illusion and mouthed an apology to the twins who just nodded in understanding.

"Get them." Umbridge whispered. All of the members had been pushed out of the room as Ariana remained hidden. Hermione acknowledged her but smiled to her, as if to say it's okay.

It wasn't until she heard everyone leave, Ariana decided to leave the room but was stopped in her tracks when her boyfriend was staring at her with anger and disappointment.

"Draco." She chocked, unsure on how she would be able to explain this.

~
i really wanted to include ariana in the army and who wouldn't be the best people to drag her into it but fred and george? next few chapters may be emotional...
have a good day and peace out ✌️