𝖘𝖆𝖈𝖗𝖎𝖋𝖎𝖈𝖊

The truth was out, Dumbledore was the true villain

The truth was out, Dumbledore was the true villain. All of the acts of violence associated with Voldermort were taken by someone people looked up to.

"Ariana!" Draco ran outside to see his girlfriend breathing heavily from the amount of power she had just used. "What was that?"

"The truth."

Ron and Hermione were stunned to say the least, all year they'd been travelling around the country on a madman's orders.

It all linked up for Lupin. The night the Potters died, the night in the department of ministries, when Ariana got a fake letter, all of it. He was tricked by his former employee to hurt his god-daughter.

The Weasleys felt betrayed. Fred and George never wanted to harm Ariana and were devastated that it could have had to happen. Ginny was unsure of what to think, her lover was lied to but still hell bent on following his orders. Arthur felt bad for bringing his children in to this mess. As a mother, Molly was hurt. She'd grown to care for Ariana and the thought of Dumbledore wanting to kill her when she was a baby seemed unthinkable.

Pansy and Blaise left the Slytherin common room to find their friends, Pansy wanting to check on Ariana and Blaise to check on Draco.

McGonagall wanted to give Ariana a hug. She'd suspected Dumbledore was up to something and it was confirmed.

Students, teachers and the order all walked to the courtyard. Students were looking at Ariana. Teachers were trying to calm down the students. The order were coming to terms with what their leader had been capable of. Snape walking to his niece and checking if she was okay.

"Alistair, is it true?" Molly Weasley asked, trying to not break down at the revelation. They'd all supported Dumbledore when he was responsible for some deviant and cruel actions. Moody started to hobble away until Remus stopped him.

"Stupefy." Walking up to him, Remus whispered down. "That was for my god-daughter."

"I don't believe you!" Harry screamed in denial and held his wand up to Voldermort.

"Harry mate, let's calm down. Moody has basically confessed." Ron and Hermione walked up to their friend to try and talk sense.

"Ariana had been trying to warn us remember, it makes sense. He's not even putting up his wand." Hermione pointed out but he seemed to refuse to listen.

"Harry, please." Ariana pleaded but it fell on deaf ears as Harry prepared his wand.

"Avada Kedavara!" But before the spell could hit Voldermort, it hit his daughter instead who'd ran in front of him to save his life. Her breath stopped, crashing to the floor. Pansy and Blaise pushing through the crowd to find their friend dead. Draco sprinting over with tears running down his face. Her father crouched down to push her hair away from her eyes as Draco cradled her. His sobs the only thing heard. Instead of walking to Ariana, Snape went to Harry and stopped him with his wand to his throat.

Ariana opened her eyes. She was wearing white to match everything around her. White halls, nothing on display and a comfortable silence.

"My dear girl." A woman's angelic voice echoed around what seemed like nothingness.

"Mum?"

Both mother and daughter ran to each other. Hugging like there was no tomorrow, and for Ariana it seemed like it.

"What are you doing here?" Pulling apart, both crying as they admired each other.

"I died, but that's okay, because now I can stay with you."

"No, you have to go back to your dad, uncle, friends. Draco."

"What do you think of him?"

"I think that boy adores you, and would do anything for you."

"I can't go back, not yet. I've finally met you and I can't let you go."

"Oh my sweet Ariana, I've always been watching over you, your love for my music taste, your companions, your love for creatures and how brave you are."

"I won't be able to see you again."

"Not for a long time, but remember the best of your father and I, is in you my girl."

"My dad and Sev say I look like you, that I have your eyes or something. I also share your powers!"

"I'm forever with you. Now, I would love to talk with you forever but it's time you go back."

"I love you mum."

"I love you too."

Giving each other one last hug, wishing it could last for longer, they both closed their eyes.

Opening her eyes and taking a deep breath, Ariana sat up, coughing and holding onto Draco strongly. She came back.

~
happy harry potter day! only one or two more chapters to go 😭 buuuut i'm going to start another draco fic!