𝖊𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

19 Years Later

After the battle ended, Hogwarts began to rebuild with the help of the sides of good and bad. Dumbledore's chocolate frog cards stopped being produced after everyone was aware of what he had been capable of. Harry went through a psychological assessment to see if he was stable to reintegrate into society, once he was given enough evidence he came to terms with what Dumbledore had done. Minerva McGonagall became that headmistress of Hogwarts and it was once again a happy place for ambitious wizards and witches. Snape went back to terrifying first year students when judging their attempts at potion making. Voldermort, now permanently known as Tom Riddle, kept to himself, living in his once abandoned home that belonged to him and Sarah.

Two years after, Draco proposed to Ariana who of course said yes. Only three months later they were married as they didn't want to wait too long. Pansy was her maid of honour and Blaise the best man. Stan, who was obviously going to be there, had the rings strapped to his cat coat. It was Draco's idea to much of the guests surprises.

Ariana got her dream job, she was employed at Hogwarts for the post of care of magical creatures. She enjoyed creating friendships between herself and the animals and she also helped inspiring her students. Draco worked at the ministry after finishing his seventh year.

In December 2005, Ariana and Draco had their first child; Scorpious Severus Malfoy. Scorpious liked to joke around, taking after his godfathers Fred and George. Then in 2008 they had their second; Sarah Narcissa Malfoy. Unlike Scorpious, Sarah liked to keep to herself and her brother was fiercely protective over her as a result.

September 1st 2017

"Do you have to go Scorp?" Nine year old Sarah was gripping onto her older brother, unwilling to let him go.

"I'm sorry Sarah, but I'll see you in the holidays."

"I don't want you to go!" Sarah starting crying, her brother was her best friend and was scared to let him go.

"Sarah, you'll see him soon." Draco assured his daughter as he crouched down to her level.

"Goodbye Scorp." With one last hug she jumped to her father.

"Be good alright, otherwise I'll hear about it from your mum." Draco said, with a laugh at the end as he gave his son a hug.

"You get on the train, I'll see you in the hall. Don't be nervous okay." Ariana told her son as the train's horn was going off.

Looking at their son waving goodbye, Ariana and Draco along with their daughter apparated back to their home.

"Mummy will be back to give you a story tonight, okay." The girl smiled and went back to playing with Pietro and Wanda who now liked staying with the youngest Malfoy.

"I'll see you soon." Draco said to his wife and gave her a kiss.

"I love you Dray."

"I love you too Ari."

~
it's over!!! i can't believe it! all good things come to an end but i hope whoever is still reading enjoyed this story! 😌