𝖛𝖎𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓

Ariana managed to find one chapter on Horcruxes, concluding most copies were probably destroyed by Dumbledore to avoid anyone else creating one

Ariana managed to find one chapter on Horcruxes, concluding most copies were probably destroyed by Dumbledore to avoid anyone else creating one. Although, this chapter wasn't that much of help. She knew it was a bad idea most probably but knew who's have the information.

"Professor Slughorn?"

"Ariana, what can I do for you?" Slughorn appeared nervous, despite Ariana not being her father he was wary.

"I need to know how you can destroy Horcruxes."

"I'm unsure on what you mean."

"You know what I mean Professor, please tell me. I've read everything I can."

"I believe I know the reason as to why you came to me."

"My father visited you when he wanted to know. I don't want to make them, I want to understand them."

Sighing Slughorn takes off his glasses and rubs his eyes. "Sparse amount of objects can be used to destroy them. It could be dangerous magic such as fiendfyre, Mr Potter destroyed a Horcrux with a basilisk fang, so anything embedded with it's venom. A weapon could also be used if powerful." Before he could ask why she was curious, Ariana had ran out of his classroom, making haste to get to her dorm.

"Dad is going to kill me." She whispered, once again setting up some candles around her, lighting a match and lighting them. Shutting her eyes Ariana focused on what she wanted to see.

"We're going to have to open it to break it."

"No way."

"We have to Ron! Stab it." Grabbing the sword of Gryffindor he lifted it up, ready to impale the locket.

"I have seen your heart and what lies in it." A hissed voice was heard coming from the locket.

"Don't listen to it Ron, do it!"

"Least loved by your mother, least loved by the girl who prefers to be your friend." The voice continued to taunt him.

"Ron, stab it!" Harry urged as it was burning in his hands.

Swinging the sword up, Harry was nervous he'd miss. However, in one hit the locket shattered. A scream of anguish heard from miles away. Her fathers.

Sitting back up she was apprehensive of the future. One of her fathers Horcruxes was going to be destroyed and there was nothing she could do.

"They know how to destroy it, they have the Sword of Gryffindor, they can get to the others."

"Ari, are you okay? You seemed out of it today." Draco knocked on her door, not giving enough time for Ariana to clear away. The door creaked open as she was left speechless. How could she explain why she had done this? Her decision to withhold the truth from Draco may not have been a good idea.

"Okay, so umm. When I visited my dad yesterday, he told me about these Horcruxes that keeps him immortal. However Harry, Ron and Hermione I think are looking for them so they can destroy them. The first is going to be a locket."

"How many does he have then?"

"Five, I think."

"So he should be fine." Draco was trying to make her feel better but was unsuccessful.

"What if they figure out the others?" Grabbing her hands, taking a deep breath for her to copy it relaxed her.

"Your father won't let that happen."

"I have an idea, but I don't think he'll like it, neither will you."

~
oooh! what's her plan? something you may expect, something you may not. but we're nearing the end of part 1 and part 2 will begin of the deathly hallows...
have a good day and peace out!