𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖚𝖙𝖍 𝖎𝖘 𝖔𝖚𝖙

Over the summer Ariana had been busy

Over the summer Ariana had been busy. From spending time with her dad, studying with her uncle and taking trips with Draco.

For one of the last days Draco took Ariana to London. She was dressed in her blue jean jacket with a pink washed out top. Her unique hoop rings standing out.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you look today?"

"Yes, more than once but thank you." She smiled, her face going bright red.

Ariana had managed to convince Draco to walk around London, filled with muggles and wizards. Her father was hesitant at first but after pleading all summer she was allowed.

"Isn't this so cool!"

"Yeah, even the muggles."

"You can't say that! Let's walk alongside the Thames!"

Hand in hand they walked along the busy London streets, both admiring the city. Draco would occasionally look at Ariana making sure she wasn't getting overwhelmed but instead she looked like she never wanted to leave.

Meanwhile, Harry Potter had just arrived at 12 Grimmauld Palace, aided by the Order of the Phoenix where the rest of the order and his best friends were waiting.

"Harry!" Mrs Weasley pulled him into a motherly hug.

"Mrs Weasley!" He responded, finding it hard to breathe after a while.

"Sirius, the meeting is about to start."

"Harry dear, go on upstairs the others are there." He walked up, trying to glance at the adults in the meeting.

As the Golden Trio talked about their summers and what the Order of the Phoenix was Harry had to disclose some information he had been wanting to all summer long.

"I need to tell you both something. Something important."

"What is it Harry?" Hermione asked.

"Ariana Snape."

"Yeah what about her?" Ron questioned.

"I know for sure now. Her dad is Voldermort." He whispered.

"Bloody hell!" Ron shouted, almost immediately Hermione started scolding him.

"Are you definitely sure?"

"Yes Hermione I am! What Dumbledore showed me made me suspicious but it wasn't until the third task it all made sense."

"What about Cedric? Ariana loved him there's no way that she'd be okay with that."

"Voldermort didn't order Peter to kill him, I think something happened to him afterwards as he seemed angry about Cedric's death."

"Maybe he wanted to do it himself." Ron piped in.