𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖕𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖊

"Do you reckon I can say goodbye to Longhorn before Mr Weasley takes them back to Romania?"

"I think they may have already gone."

"Oh, well maybe I'll see him again."

Ariana, Draco, Pansy and Blaise were eating breakfast as they overheard a boy giving Ron a parcel. The group couldn't stop laughing as they saw Ron's confusion when he said his mother sent him a dress.

"Ginny these must be for you."

"I'm not wearing that it's ghastly."

"They're not for Ginny they're for you! It's a dress robe!" This only caused the Slytherins to laugh even more. As the day went on news about a ball was circling through the houses.

"Hey guys, Snape wants us to go to the grand hall." Pansy had met Draco and Ariana on the field to deliver the news.

Ariana skipped up to Pansy as they linked arms together. Draco couldn't help but feel left out as Blaise saw his offended face.

"Come on mate." Blaise patted Draco's back laughing as he pushed him towards the girls.

"The Yule Ball is a tradition for the tri-wizard tournament. On Christmas Eve the ball will take place with fourth years and above allowed to join. I expect you all to behave and represent the school well." Snape said in a bored tone, wishing he was anywhere else.

"Ariana will you join me please." Snape beckoned her over as she realised what he was about to ask her to do. The two demonstrated how each partner must dance in an orderly way.

"Now, grab a partner."

Much to everyone's relief the dance practice had finished and was nearing dusk.

"Ariana, I would like to ask you something. Would you like to go to the Yule Ball with me?"

"I would love to! I worried you wouldn't have asked me because as a champion you have to do the opening dance and you need a partner. I'm going to tell Pansy! I'll see you in a bit."

Ariana essentially ran upstairs to the Slytherin's girls dormitory and jumped on Pansy's bed in excitement.

"Pans! Guess what!"

"What?"

"Draco asked me to the ball!"

"He did?"

"Yes! We're going to have so much fun!" Pansy smiled at the girls excitement.

"I don't know why Draco would choose you over me, maybe he just wanted the fake from being your date." A familiar enemy spoke to Ariana, Pansy's former friend Lila.

"Leave her alone Lila, you're just jealous he doesn't pay attention to you." She scoffed and walked out not before glaring at the pair. "Hey you know it's not true right?" Pansy made sure to point out.

"Yeah, I do. Anyways who's your date?"

"Well you know Maggie in our year? I kind of asked her!"

"Oh Pans! That's wonderful."

"Really? You don't think it's weird?"

"Why would I?"

"Because she's a girl."

"So? I think you two will look great together!" Pansy brought her into a hug, happy her friend accepted her.

next chapter is the yule ball and i'm so excited to write it!! have a good day and peace out ✌️