𝖇𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘

Ariana walked into the Slytherin common room, three different reactions from the students

Ariana walked into the Slytherin common room, three different reactions from the students. The first being shock, how could a fourth year cheat the system? The second is fear, people have died in this competition and this young teen may follow. The third being enjoyment, from one student in particular, Lila who Ariana had successfully avoided since their encounter on the train.

"Stop staring at her." Pansy snapped.

"Ari?" Draco saw her and Ariana took no time when running to him.

"Let's go to your room."

As they were walking she glanced frequently in his direction, wondering if he would believe him. Despite boys not being let in girls dormitories and vise versa, Snape made it an exception seeing how if he was not around then she could go to Draco. She bounced on her poster bed, Stan licking her cheek.

"I didn't put my name in but they're still making me do it. I'm going to die aren't I?" Confusion swept across Draco's face when flowers were appearing her room.

"Where have all these flowers come from?"

"No! You weren't supposed to see that! But I can't lie to you! But Uncle Sev will be mad. You can't tell him you know!"

Her quick responses made Draco struggle to comprehend the situation.

"I can control flowers and plants and trees how cool is that! Uncle Sev told me I am an elemental and my power is the earth!"

"That's very cool, but why couldn't you tell me?"

"Uncle Sev said I'm not allowed to say because people may want to use it. But I know you won't." She giggled as Ariana played with his hair.

"Of course I won't."

"That's why your my best friend, I can trust you with anything.

"Yeah, best friends." Draco quietly said as Ariana fell asleep and he tucked her in.

- very short chapter but i want to put something up
also draco being friend zoned 👀