𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖆𝖘𝖐

It had been over a month of bliss for Draco and Ariana and Ariana hasn't figured out how to open the egg without the possibility of her eardrums being blasted

"Ariana, the task is soon you need to figure out what the egg holds."

"I know Dray, don't you think I know that?" Ariana snapped. "I'm sorry I'm just worried and I'll be unprepared."

"Um, Ariana. I feel bad for not telling you about the first task and I want to give you help for the second."

"Well aren't you great Pottah."

"Draco stop, okay what is it?"

"Put your egg under water." Harry whispered.

"Huh?"

"Just do it." Harry urged the walked away, leaving behind a confused Ariana.

"What did Pottah say?"

"He said it needs to go under water."

"Well should we try?"

"I guess, we're running out of time."

They walked up to Ariana's private bathroom and started to run a bath. Much to their annoyance Stan kept trying to jump in the water.

"Stan!" Ariana sighed, annoyed how her cat was getting in the way.

"I love you Stan, but I need to figure out this task."

"Ariana, let him get in the water. He'll only keep trying to get in." Draco laughed, trying to make the best of a bad situation.

"Okay, now let's put it under water but get ready to move Stan away, I don't want his ears to hurt."

"Come seen us where our voices sound,
We cannot sing above the ground,
And while you're searching ponder this,
We've taken what you'll sorely miss,
An hour long you'll have to look,
And to recover what we took,
But past an hour, the prospects black,
Too late, it's gone, it won't come back."

"Well, I don't know." Ariana slapped her forehead. "I'm screwed!"

"Ariana, think about it. What cannot sing above the ground?"

"You're a genius!" Ariana pulled Stan out and praised him in the air while smothering him with kisses.

Ariana pulled Draco into a kiss after thanking him and going to collect her books for studying. "But how will I hold my breath for an hour? That's impossible!"