𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 10

(a/n): hey guys! i really hope this chapter isn't cringy, but if it is, please tell me. hope u enjoy :D

─────┈ • ⋆ ✮ ⋆ • ┈─────

"All of our classes are at the same time, right?" (Y/N) heard Leo ask. He was talking about their apparition classes, which had been scheduled for the next week.

"Yeah, I think so." Louis agreed, "But I remember that my aunt told me about my cousin. She got splinted and lose an entire arm."

Sam scoffed, "Don't be scared. I'm sure that she recovered."

"I mean, she did. But isn't it kind of scary? Imagine if you got splinted and someone finds half your body. Just, laying there."

Leo chuckled, "That sounds funny, not scary. Imagine if your legs just started running."

(Y/N) was finally taken out of her thoughts, laughing. "Don't worry, Louis, you won't get splinted."

"And even if you do, Madam Pomfrey will fix you. It's a win-win situation." Sam said.

"You're really not helping." Leo said, "But anyways, I've heard wonders of this teacher. Apparently, he thought an entire year how to Apparate in less than a week."

"I don't know, but it just sounds so exhausting..." Louis whined but his expression quickly changed into a mocking one, "Just kidding, I just like to complain."

"Wait, isn't our lesson in a Friday?" (Y/N) asked. She had never been good with following schedules.

"It is. I think Dumbledore asked the professors to cancel all classes that day." Sam said.

"Only for sixth years, right?" Regulus put his book down.

Leo nodded, "Normally, the Apparition lessons were only for seventh years, but I think they delayed it because things have been too unsafe."

"Oh, yeah. I've heard about that. But it isn't anything serious, right?" (Y/N) asked.

"I don't think so, but the Ministry of Magic is freaking out. Some wizards have been using dark magic against muggle borns." Sam said, eyebrows furrowed.

The mood between the 5 friends quickly shifted into a more intense one.

(Y/N) coughed, changing the topic. "Anyways, Reg. Isn't your birthday soon? In two weeks, I believe."

Regulus nodded, "At the same time as my O.W.L.s."

"So, aren't you doing anything? You're turning 15!"

"Not really. I'll just be too busy to do anything."

"Ah, come on. You have to do something. It doesn't have to be a party if you don't want to, just a small reunion." Louis suggested.

"No, thank you. I don't really like social gatherings. They can be too much sometimes."

Sam nodded, understanding. "Alright then, but you're not allowed to be alone on your birthday."

Regulus nodded, "Let's just treat it like a normal day, alright?"

The rest of the group agreed, reassuring their friend.

It felt like forever until it was finally day for the Apparition classes. They would take place in the Great hall, sixth years in the morning and seventh years in the afternoon.

The room was filled with people, to the point it was suffocating. "Alright, everyone. Please quiet down so we can start." A deep voice exclaimed.

The room did as he asked, allowing him to continue without yelling. The teacher walked to the center of the room, he was short and slightly intimidating. "Good morning, everyone. So, I know that most of you already know that this class will be to learn how to Apparate. Headmaster Dumbledore was kind enough to lift the charm that stopped people from apparating."