𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 11

Warning: This is my first smut, which means this is innaproppiate and there's a possibility it is also cringe. It's nothing too hardcore, just some kissing, oral (f!receiving), and sex but it's safe. I'll put a warning before things get too steamy though, so don't worry.

Reader's discretion is advised and constructive criticism is welcomed! P.S.: I haven't proofread this and I wrote it at like 3 am so pls forgive any mistakes, I'll correct them when I start editing :D

─────┈ • ⋆ ✮ ⋆ • ┈─────

"Pretty shocking, huh?" You told a drunk Sirius as you carried him to your shared room. His arm was around your shoulders and he was leaning his body against your own. You knew he was muscular, but you would've never guessed he was this heavy. "I mean, who expected that?"

"Yeah." Was all he said. You could barely understand him, slurred words and all. "Are all of your friends homosexual?"

You shrugged, "I thought Louis was the token straight, but after recent events, I'm not so sure anymore."

"Yeah, all of my friends are gay too." He chuckled, "Well, James is bi but it still counts, right?"

You hummed and concentrated as much as you could to open the door without causing Sirius to fall. When you finally succeded, you helped him sit down on the bed and then retreated into the closet for his pajamas.

"Why did you pull away? You know, when Peter said we weren't dating." He pouted and let himself fall on the mattress. The covers looked and felt fancy, it was like they were hugging him. "I missed your warmth."

"You did?" You chuckled as you grabbed a shirt and some red and black plaid cotton pants. They looked comfy, you had a pair that looked the same. "I'm sorry about that. I just got nervous."

"Nervous? Why nervous?" He turned his whole body to look at your distant silhouette. "It's the truth. I just want to hug you aaaaaall the time."

You exhaled out your nose and sat down on the bed. "Here, sit. I swear, if I ever have to mother you again I will leave your ass right there and then."

Sirius laughed as he began to sit, raising his arms so you could take his shirt off.

"What are you doing?" You threw him his shirt. "You change yourself."

He pouted, "Why? Why can't you undress me?"

"That's-" You gulped, "Let's leave that for another time, okay?"

"Please, please, please, please-" He repeated until you put your hand on his awfully soft lips. After seeing that James used chapstick, you couldn't help but wonder if Sirius did too. 

"Okay, fine." You groaned. "You better do the same to me when I'm drunk."

"We don't have to wait until you're drunk." He winked playfully, trying to kiss you.

"Don't. You're drunk." You moved away, "Okay, raise your arms again. And don't try to do anything, okay?"

"Promise." He smiled charmingly and complied with your request.

"Merlin, I'm never going to let you forget this." You mumbled to yourself as you began to take his shirt off. Holy shit, his abdomen felt incredible.

"My eyes are up here, you know?" And like that, he was left completely shirtless. "When did you realize you liked me?"

"Don't remember." Yes, you did. "And you won't remember this in the morning either."

"And that's exactly why you should tell me." He said as you put his shirt on him.