𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 7

─────┈ • ⋆ ✮ ⋆ • ┈─────

"We have organized an intervention for you." Louis explained, arms behind his back and steps marked like he belonged to the military. 

The 5 of you were in your and Sam's room, lights turned off and curtains closed so no sunlight would peak in. Louis was walking in circles, voice stern and expression stoic.

"What?" You laughed, looking at your friends for some type of explanation. "Guys, turn on the lights."

"No, (Y/N). We will not be turning on the lights." He deadpanned, "Now, do you mind explaining why you disappeared from Slughorn's party yesterday?"

"You weren't even there, Louis." You rolled your eyes. 

"Yes, I might've not been there." He continued, "But! He told me." He pointed at Regulus, who raised his hands.

"I didn't do anything. Louis forced me! I just succumbed to the pressure."

"He forced us to do this." Sam leaned in to whisper to you.

"Yeah, I noticed." You whispered back.

"So, would you explain yourself?" Louis slammed his hands down on your desk dramatically. 

"Careful with that!" You hissed, noticing how his sudden movement had moved all of your school supplies. "And I just had to go the restroom."

"False." Louis said, "You couldn't have been in the restroom for an hour!"

"Who told on me?" You looked at the rest of your friends with narrowed eyes. 

"Do not try to intimidate them." 

"Fine, geez!" You finally broke, "I was with Sirius. Can I go now? I have things to do."

"And why exactly?" Louis insisted.

"Because... We're friends?"

Sam chuckled, "Are you asking us?"

"No. I meant like-" You sighed. "If I tell you guys, can I go?"

"What's the rush? Who are you trying to see, huh?"

"Louis..." Regulus warned.

The brown-haired boy coughed, "Right, yes. Sorry. I got carried off. Yes, if you confess, you can leave."

You scoffed, "We were talking, and then one thing led to another, and well, we both like each other."

Louis' voice got higher as he sat down between you and Sam. "And? What happened? Did you two kiss?"

"Was that what the other day's talk was about?" The girl asked.

You hummed, "Yeah, but we didn't kiss." You laid back in the bed and groaned, "I got scared."

"Seriously?" Louis pressed, "Years of feeling the sexual tension and you didn't kiss him?"

"I know." You agreed, "I was so close."

"I would've jumped at the first chance." Leo said, "I mean, have you seen those lips?"

"Don't you have a partner?" Sam reminded him, but her comment was ignored by an eager you.

"I know, right?" You awed. "I will never forgive myself for chickening out."

"Guys, that's my brother we're talking about." Regulus complained, disgusted.

"Anyways." Louis coughed, "So are you two like... Dating now?"

"Why are you so interested in my love life?" You laughed, "And no, we're not. We're taking it slow."