[6:08pm] jeno

"what about her? " you point at karina, the school's it girl. dancing, singing, visuals, oh, she has them all.

but he shakes his head. "nope"

"then... " you look around, wondering who to choose next. "do you like her? " you point at lia, another girl with the infamous eye smile just like jeno.

he looks you dead in the eye, shaking his head again. "nope.. not her either"

you snarl. "okay, what about her" you point at yeji, everyone's favourite ball of happiness.

jeno sighs again. "not at all"

"him" you point at doyoung. the guy who gets bullied by literally anyone younger than him.

"are you kidding me-"

"why do you reject all of them?"

he rolls his eyes. "because they're not my type, what else. especially doyoung. no. just- no" he tosses a piece of popcorn into his mouth.

"then, who is your type? "

"it's you"

there's silence for a while. "you have horrible taste"

"y/n you're my girlfriend why do you always do this to me" he cries out, turning his back to you, sulking. "you always do this and say I have bad taste when I keep on telling you you're my type"

you try to laugh, shaking his shoulders trying to get the sulking boy's attention.

"I just like remembering how lucky I am to have you like me"

"love" he corrects you. "how lucky you are to have me love you"

"yeah yeah, now can you turn back around? "

he shakes his head.

"oh come on" you grunt.

he shifts position so his side is facing you, then he leans to the side. "head pat first"

you give in to want he wants, giving him his head pat. and then he returns his gaze to you once again, this time with a cheeky, satisfied smile on his face.

--

hi there, sorry for being so inactive. I don't really enjoy writing like I used to. well I do, kinda. I just don't feel like doing it as often anymore.
but I thought of this and wanted to write it down since I found it cute.

also, to people who requested before, I'm sorry, but I can't do them anymore since, well it's already been delayed for months and I don't have the spirit anymore.

I wish everyone a good day and I'll see you, someday.