dreamies as boyfriends

how the dreamies are like as boyfriends, in my opinion υ´• ﻌ •'υ

renjun;

he's probably the type of boyfriend who enjoys doing simple stuff with his s/o, like maybe painting, cooking or drawing. he wouldn't be someone to do huge things like fancy dates or stuff like those, I see him as someone who prefers simple over extravagant. although maybe once in a while he'll do something fancy for some special occasion like your anniversary together. renjun would probably annoy and tease you every once in a while just to see your reaction which he might find cute. you would do the same to him and he'll either join in or be annoyed (but in reality, he secretly enjoys it)

for hugs and such, because you two are dating, he definitely enjoys it more than getting hugs from jaemin.

renjun is your casual kind of boyfriend. definitely talks to you with the softest voice whenever you two are together. would probably surprise you with cute gifts, your favorite candy, cute stickers maybe even a bracelet too.

if he's jealous, I can see him acting sarcastically nice to the person. like,, "ahahah... nice one, we'll be going now " he would say before pulling you away and like staying with you for a while.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

jeno;

I see jeno as the type of person to be clingy towards his s/o, especially when he's being cheeky and wants you to cook for him or something. he would definitely enjoys lots of cuddles, but once you two are with the dreamies or the other guys, he'll pretend and deny any stories you say about him clinging to you. reason is because he's shy and the others would definitely tease him about it 25/8.
"remember when y/n said jeno talks in aegyo voice when he's alone? "
jeno will end up covering their mouths instantly or like maybe beat them up (playfully of course)

he would definitely be protective over you from time to time and get jealous once in a while. might be a little bit insecure sometimes as well, scared you might leave him.

to me, jeno can be two ways when you kiss. he can either get extremely shy, or he will tease you into the kiss and start smirking and stuff. then maybe laugh at your flustered reaction and maybe press a kiss to your head.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

haechan;

boy loves teasing and annoying his s/o all the time. whether it be mocking them or like randomly cuddling you just for your attention.
he would act cute when he wants something or just to get some reaction out of you. he probably whines alot when you're too busy for him. probably also has alot of savage and smart remarks that end up leaving you dumbfounded.

if you had a bad day, he would either try to make you laugh  or straight out let you rant out or your feelings. if someone hurt you he'd probably ask if you want him to beat that person up.

100% loves any form of skinship. whether it's hugs of kisses and so on. this boy loves it. probably very playful when it comes to kissing.

when he's jealous, it can be scary. probably sending the other person glares or holding you closer to him  maybe even kissing you right in front of the other person just to prove his point on who you belong too.

you have to make it up to him with lot of affection just to reassure him.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

jaemin;

I think you can already tell.

definitely 100% , no doubt clingy (but a healthy type of clingy) . loves receiving and giving affection to his s/o. probably would speak to you in a cute voice. praises you for everything you do, even if you just breathe.
he would definitely enjoy saving memories with pictures, he would even ask you to pose everytime when you're on a date so he has picture memories.