attached: xiaojun

genre: horror2

genre: horror
2.5K words
(art credit to its original owner)

Halloween special #3
28/10/21

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

"yeah, we're almost reaching. maybe in about 10 more minutes?"

the male on the other end lets out a noticeable sound of confusion  "we?"

xiaojun hums. "Mhm. I told you, I'm bringing my girlfriend remember?"

there's silence on the other end for a while, soft inaudible chattering in the background following it.
"kun?"

"oh yeah, sorry" kun finally replies. "yangyang was just bugging me a lot" he laughs, although it sounded awkward. xiaojun doesn't think much of it. "well alright then. the traffic light just turned green. I'll see you guys soon!" xiaojun ends the call with a cherry tone, rushing to shove the phone back into his pocket before stepping on the gas.

"you haven't seen the guys in a long time isn't it?" xiaojun turns his head to you in the passenger seat, sending you a little toothy smile.

"Mhm" you answer him. "it's been like what... 3 weeks?"

"well be glad I brought you out with me tonight! ten always recommends the best food places" xiaojun pulls up at the parking lot, placing his elbow on the headrest while looking over his shoulder to park.
the car comes to a stop and xiaojun stops the engine. "we're here" he says before getting out of the car with you following after.

it takes about 5 minutes to get into the mall and to the restaurant where the rest of the boys were at. xiaojun was jumping slightly in excitement, thinking about all the foods they had probably already ordered.

"someone's real excited huh?" you laugh slightly, covering your mouth, apples of your cheeks becoming more prominent even behind your hand.
"of course. my friends are all foodies, the dishes they order are always mouth watering"

the both of you enter the restaurant. the 6 other boys waving at you guys and xiaojun waves back happily, taking a seat. the table was plated with all sorts of delicious food that had xiaojun's mouth watering, eyes sparkling in pure excitement.
"eh? there's only 7 seats." xiaojun says, only realizing the lack of a chair after he sat down.
the boys exchange glances at each other; hendery and yangyang whispering something to each other.

"tsk. you guys must be welcoming! you're gonna set a bad impression on y/n" shaking his head, xiaojun gets up. "here, you sit down first y/n, I'll go get another chair." he motions for you to take the seat he just got up from.

"it's okay, I'll go get my own ch-"

he shushes you. "it's okay. just take a seat"

you do as told.