3 words: n.jm

summary: the process of a relationship with just 3 words

genre: angst

a/n: I think this story is kinda sad, but at the same time, it made me go wow.

2K words.

»»——⍟——««

"I like you"

with those three words, their relationship began.

they were known as the schools most popular couple. even if you were one of those people who didn't even pay attention to the current drama in school, you would still know about this couple.

na jaemin and kang y/n.

they were loved by so many people, some even made fan accounts to talk about how cute they were together. although that itself was only just a few accounts.

y/n was a social butterfly.
jaemin was a friendly boy who was known for his good looks. of course.

them becoming a couple was definitely unexpected by everyone.

guys had crushes on y/n
and girls had crushes on jaemin.

so you can expect that them becoming a couple wasn't very welcomed at first. but everyone soon warmed up to them, although there are still a few guys or girls that are still salty and jealous about it.

it started with a rumor about jaemin. some people heard and saw jaemin having a photo of y/n as his wallpaper. some even said it was a photo of both of them together. the rumor soon spread and some people began shipping then together. another version of the rumor was someone saying they saw y/n text "I love you" to jaemin.

how did they become a couple?

well, jeno, jaemins best friend, obviously knows everything. and guess what, jeno was dating y/n's best friend. so both of them, knew everything.

the cheeky couple set both y/n and jaemin together, pushing them under a cherry blossom tree and making both of them admit their feelings, which to their surprise, happened without hesitation. leaving them jaw dropped.

who knew, y/n and jaemin even had their first kiss under the cherry blossom tree that day.

his hands on her waist, her arms wrapped around his neck and their lips pressed into each other's, and lastly, both of them smiling into the kiss after a while.

jeno and yuri (y/n's best friend) silently fangirling and fanboying over the sight.

»»————>

"I love you"

was something that they said literally right after their first kiss. both saying it at the same time and giggling right after.