letters 2 you: yuta

(requested) AnnieIsTheRealQueen

your name in the story; Annie

3.8K words  [ not proofread so there might me mistakes]

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶.・゜゜・

---

dear yuta,
hi it's me again. hope you had a great day. you seemed kinda frustrated yesterday after your soccer practice, especially since you loss by 3 points. but it's okay. I know you'll definitely win the next round! good luck!
-annie

▃▃▃▃▃▃

the Japanese boy looked at the letter and rolled his eyes, crumpling it before throwing it into the dustbin.

"hey yuta, isn't that another letter? "

yuta looked at him, face plastering no emotion, but one could easily sense the annoyance that filled his being.

"so what? isn't it creepy to be getting letters everyday and knowing that person is somehow always watching you? " he said.

taeyong frowned. "well, anyone could easily know what you're doing at any time. " he paused for a moment to put a hand on his shoulder. "you're popular yuta. we might still be in school, but everyone has their eyes on you. "

once again, the Japanese boy rolled his eyes, shoving past taeyong mumbling an annoyed, "whatever".
taeyong stood still, sighing. he looked over to the same dustbin where yuta had thrown the letter. he felt bad for whoever wrote the letter. imagining how heartbroken they'd be to see their letter get thrown into the trash like some useless piece of scrap paper.

yet again, taeyong doesn't know who this, Annie is. maybe yuta was right and he or she is an actual stalker, or, they are just a regular person, who has a crush on yuta, and wants to talk to him. unfortunately, with yuta's personality, that person would only get hurt. he's too straightforward.

yuta is yuta, and taeyong knows he can't force someone to change.

---

I hope one day I'll gain the courage to talk to you. have a great day today, yuta
-Annie

▃▃▃▃▃

you wrote your name at the end if the letter like always, folding the paper into a nice rectangle and putting it into the envelope before sealing it with a lion cartoon sticker.