mops n' laughs: kun

summary: cleaning day with kungenre: fluff ▃▃▃▃▃▃

genre: fluff
▃▃▃▃▃▃

1.5K words

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Sunday is the day you label as cleaning day. every Sunday, your dad will ask you to clean the house while he goes out with your mom. he says it every Sunday so at this point, he doesn't even need to say it and you would already know what to do.

you would blast some music while you mop and wipe the house. making sure to clean every single spot to avoid a nagging from your dad.

today was the same. it was Sunday and your parents left not too long ago. with a cloth in one hand, you began wiping every available surface around your house. from the tv, to the tables. you wiped while dancing to your favorite music. you were enjoying your music, feeling in the moment until the sound of the doorbell brought you back to reality.
you sighed and threw the cloth to a side to go open the door.

"hi" you saw kun standing outside with a small :] smile on his face. "why are you so sweaty? "

you sighed. "today is cleaning day. I was wiping the house before you came. so what's up"

"oh nothing.. thought I wanted to spend time with my girlfriend" he pursed his lips and looked down "you said you were cleaning right? "

you gave a small nod.

"can I help? " kun flashed a happy smile.

"don't need to trouble yourself kun.. "

kun shook his head. "no, let me help you. if we clean faster, then we can spend some time together later. isn't that nice? "

you pursed your lips. "I guess? "
he made you take a step aside before entering. "alright.. where do I start helping"

you explained to him what he had to do. if you were alone, you'd have to wipe the house, then mop it and finally clean the toilets before you can stop and make lunch for yourself.

"okay so if we need to handle the wiping first, give me a cloth and I'll help you wipe the other half of this house" kun said. "teamwork" he gave a little wink, making you laugh. you gave him a lil smack, making him laugh as well.

even his laugh sounded like sweet honey.

"let's get started then"

from there, you two began cleaning. first starting with the simple wiping, cleaning and ridding every surface area of its dust and dirt. it was boring, as always until kun decided to tease your little dancing when you unconsciously danced to the music out if habit.
he mocked your little dance, making you whine at him like a child, asking him to stop. he only did when you threw the cloth at him, making him laugh even more. he's lucky he actually cleaned well, if not, even better than you, or else you would've smacked his cute face. that would be tragic wouldn't it? a little teeny weeny slap won't scar that pretty face.