nnn: k.jw

Genre: crack au, fluff

This story isn't meant to be taken seriously. Because it's a crack story.

So enjoy :)

1.4k words 

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

The boys sat in the living room, the tv was turned on and the boys were enjoying their show.

"Boys. It's November. You know what that means" Johnny spoke, breaking the silence in the room. All the boys turned to him. Some of their faces falling. Johnny smirked. "You know tradition. Winner gets 100,000KRW from each player. Good luck" Johnny laid back down against the couch.

"I almost forgot, jungwoo" He looked at the younger boy who seemed to be confused about the whole thing. "You'll be participating too, since we are all bros"

"I.... Don't what you guys are talking about" He spoke softly. He was slightly embarrassed.

Being dramatic, Johnny clutched his chest and gasped. "H-he doesn't know?! He's purer than renjun! "

The rest of the boys judged Johnny as he continued being dramatic.

"Basically, it's November so there's a thing called no nut November where you cant nut the whole month" Jaehyun explained casually to the younger boy.

Jungwoo was about to open his mouth to speak but was interrupted by Johnny slamming the table jokingly and getting up from his seat.

"Well my boys, it's midnight. Have fun. I'll be watching " He said.

The rest of the boys groaned as they got out off their seats and bid goodbye to each other. Jungwoo, who was still confused left the house and went back to his home.

-

"Hey jungwoo" Y/n called out upon hearing her boyfriend come home.

"Hi y/n..." He said, sounding disappointed. The girl noticed his unhappy look and went to sit down with him.

"What's wrong baby? Did something happen? " She asked as she sat next to him on the couch.

"Well, the boys asked me to participate in something called no nut November and I'm just sad" He said.

Y/n's mouth dropped slightly.

"They.. What? "

"Y/n, do me a favor"

"What is it? "

"Hide all my peanut butter and nuts in somewhere I can't find them. If not I won't be able to resist"

He dramatically looked away and fake cried. Y/n's face distorted into a face of confusion.

"I think you're misunderstanding the meaning of no nut nov-"