period days: k.dy

Summary: boyfriend!Doyoung finds a way to make you feel better when you were suffering horrible period cramps

1.6k words

originally written: 2019
edited: 19/1/24

*:..。o○ ○o。..:*

There you were, on the bed, curled into a ball with doyoung's oversized black hoodie on-  the largest one doyoung's hoodie collection. You tossed and turned on the bed whining about the cramps you were experiencing although no one was in the room with you, essentially talking to yourself. the way you spoke was as if someone were in the room with you, so casual that even ghosts were wondering who the hell you were talking to you. unfortunately, no matter how many times you tossed and turned, how many times you shoved your blanket between your legs only to shove it away a while later, or how many times you've fluffed your pillow, no position was comfortable. it was terrible, feeling as though a monster was inside you trying to claw it's way out through your uterus. it just so happened that your period this month was the absolute worst. so many mixed emotions brewing inside you, it made you tired and uncomfortable.

doyoung was outside your room, peering through the small crack of the door, quietly observing you. He never really knew what to do in this kind of situation. Because he knew, during this time, you could either be a soft marshmallow, or the beast that would tear him limb from limb. Okay, it's not that serious, but you wouldn't hesitate to kick him over and over for breathing too loudly. everything felt annoying even when it was not. it felt as though the world was doing it's best to disrupt your peace.

Doyoung didn't want to bother you knowing that you couldn't control your emotions during this time of the month, and how sensitive you would suddenly become. so he wanted to make a surprise for you to help you feel better.

"Baby?.... " He mumbles softly as he opened the door.

he barely took a step in before you looked at him coldly with a piercing glare. how dare he disturb you.
he smiled awkwardly and backed away muttering a small "never mind" as he closed the door behind him.

He huffed, wondering what he could do to make you less moody or at least make you feel better. He put a hand into his pocket, wanting to take his phone out to google what to do when girls have mood swings but his face fell when he didn't feel his phone in his pocket.

He squeezed his eyes shut in annoyance, silently cursing himself.

He had left his phone in the room you two shared.

And as if on cue, his phone rang.

Your eyes darted at the noisy phone that broke your peace. You grabbed his phone and looked at the caller ID.

Jen 🍯

Accept Decline