[11.11pm] Nomin

Genre: some kind of crack story. Enjoy :)

Jaemin heard his best friend giggles next to him as he tried to enjoy his drama

"What the heck are you laughing so much" Jaemin complained to jeno who was next to him, laughing at his phone.

Jeno rolled his eyes. "Is it a crime to laugh"

"It's a crime to interrupt my drama with that ugly ass laugh of yours" Jaemin complained like your typical relatives. "Are you texting a girl"

"This is my bullshit not yours" Jeno said.

"Give me that phone" Jaemin snatched the phone away from jeno causing jeno to yelp and slap jaemin's shoulder.

"You liar, you are texting a girl" Jaemin said while scrolling through jenos chats. "And you're on tinder?! " He said as if it was the most shocking thing in the world.

"Duh" Jeno said with a monotone voice. "How else am I supposed to get a girlfriend"

"Wow this girl is hot" Jaemin smirked as he scrolled through her tinder profile.

Jeno snatched his phone back. "Fark off jaemin, I think I'm gonna ask her out soon "

"Why are you telling me? Just ask her out if you like her" Jaemin said.

"I'm scared.... " Jeno pouted. Jaemin slapped his shoulder. "Ow! The fark jaemin?! "

"Chill my dude" Jaemin said putting his hand in front of jeno's face. "I'm your bro, I can help you to see if she's loyal"

Jeno narrowed his eyes at jaemin. "How? "

Jaemin sighed and rolled his eyes. "You two call to meet up, you come late and I flirt with her to see what she would do"

Jeno's eyes lit up. "That's actually a pretty good idea. Thanks Jaemin" He gave the younger an eye smile.

-

The next day, 10am

Jaemin hid behind the wall in the coffee shop, his eyes landing on a girl. He took out his phone and looked through tinder. His eyes went back and forth from the girl and his phone.

Yep, that's the girl,, he thought to himself.

He licked his lips. (Not in a pedo like way) and tidied up his hair.

"Time to get a new girlfriend " Jaemin smirked as he mumbled to himself.

"Heyyyyy girl" Jaemin sat on the opposite side of the girl's table, dramatically.

She raised an eyebrow.

"Are you a banker because you're gaining my interest" Jaemin wiggled his eyebrows at the girl who threw him a disgusted look.

"Are you a bank cuz leave me a loan" She said in a monotone voice.

Jaemin grasped his chest.

So she's playing hard to get,, he thought. Time for plan B,,

Jaemin whipped out a cup of boba.

"You know, it's getting kind of hot, I can't finish this bubble tea by myself" Jaemin said while poking the straw into the drink.

The girl rolled her eyes. "Sorry" She threw an unamused smile. "I'm lactose intolerant.

Jaemin choked on his drink. " Y-yea, I am too"

Jaemin mentally cursed himself for forgetting that he too was lactose intolerant.

"Are you here alone? " Jaemin asked. "You look lonely, I can accompany you ya know"

"no thanks. I'm actually waiting for someone. He's really handsome and I like him a lot" She told him.

Jaemin mentally rolled his eyes. "Is he that handsome? "

She nodded and showed him a picture of jeno.

Jaemin had a light bulb in his head. "Oh I know that dude. You shouldn't date him, he plays with girls hearts. "

She raised an eyebrow. "Well at least he's exciting, not plain and boring like you"

Jaemin was ready to tear his soul apart.

"Alright" He pulled out his wallet which was thick af. "I guess you rather go with him even though I can spoil you with gifts"

Her eyes widened. "Marry me Oppa! "

Jaemin put on a smug smile as both of them leaned across the table for a kiss. Jaemin puckered his lips ready to feel her lips on his but instead....

"NA JAEMIN YOU FARKEN BETRAYER"
jeno pulled off his wig to reveal he was the "girl" all along.

Jaemin moved away as fast as lightning. "WHAT THE FARK, YOU WERE IN A COSTUME THE WHOLE TIME? " He said, bewildered.

Jeno angrily nodded. "Yea. I told you to help me see if she's loyal but you flirt with her instead. "

"I'm didn't, she came to me instead! " Jaemin defended.

"Lies" Jeno said. "You've been trying to steal every person I've liked since elementary school"

"I promise, they came to me first jeno" Jaemin pleaded.

Jeno threw a pair of scissors on the table and pointed at jaemin's crotch. "Snip snip bitch"

[Insert scissor sounds ]

-the end-

Inspired by epicism