demon's kiss: j.jh

Summary: being lovers with a demon is wrong and against their nature, but after meeting you, a hidden desire sparked in jaehyun

Summary: being lovers with a demon is wrong and against their nature, but after meeting you, a hidden desire sparked in jaehyun. Even if it meant he would perish because of it.

genre: demon!jaehyun, forbidden lovers au

1.6k words

originally written: 2020
edited: 21/1/24

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

It was wrong.

you knew it, and so did he.

it wasn't meant to end up like this. the demon was supposed to rain hell upon you, having been summoned by another mortal who's jealousy only made her see red. he was supposed to make you suffer, make you miserable, not fall in love halfway and shelter you from the harshness of the mortal world.
at the very beginning, he did as he was instructed. he brought you nightmares, sleep paralysis, misfortune. then suddenly, he felt a crack in his stone cold heart. he felt remorse. the longer he watched you suffer, struggling to find motivation to go on with how wrecked your life had suddenly been, he couldn't stand it. not after watching you for days on end to realize you were the most beautiful angel he's ever encountered. centuries in this world and he's never come across someone with a heart as pure as yours. he doesn't know how, but he fell in love. soon enough, desire clouded his mind, he could only think about you.

he remembers the day the both of you interacted for the very first time. the memory as clear as day in his head. it had been a while since he discovered the beauty of your soul. by then he had stopped bringing you pain, instead going against his nature and only bringing you peace and happiness.
for you, it was a restless night. you couldn't fall asleep. when your eyes opened and the digital clock on your nightstand read 3am, you felt a strangely cold gust of wind in your room. sitting up in your bed, your eyes land on tall figure in front of you. it was a man with his hands in his pockets looking down at you. with the small light coming from the moon, you manage to get a glimpse of his face. he was terribly attractive, smile so enticing, eyes dark and pulling you in.

"and so, we finally meet" he says, deep honey voice sounding like music in your ears.

something about his aura was scary yet oddly alluring. instead of fear, you felt attraction to this stranger who not long after, introduced himself as a demon. after some talking, you began to yearn for his presence once more. to your luck, the demon would visit you everyday since your first encounter with him. by the fifth visit, you found yourself with your lips attached to his. his hands pulling your body closer to his as he cunningly slips his tongue past your soft lips, tainting you in sin.

it wouldn't take long until his frequent rendezvous would be found out by the Lord of Hell. even after being warned, the demon didn't bat an eyelash at the punishment he'd face for messing around with a mortal. demons were born to be selfish anyways, he was only being himself.