hatred: l.hc

summary: neither of you got along even if it was in a life threatening situation

genre: mild angst? , supernatural au

4K words 

♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

"I hate you lee haechan! "

"well you're not the only one that feels that way! "

"I wish I never met you! then I wouldn't go through this shit! "

" I wish I never met your bitchy ass either! if we never met I would be doing my own thing now! "

the two were fighting in the middle of the forest, far away from the kingdom and far from danger. both of them clenched their fists and jaws as they stared at each other which pure anger and hatred in their eyes. it took a lot of willpower from each of them to not kill each other right there and then. haechan was trembling in anger, y/n was holding in her instincts.

the kingdom of aria was once a bright cheerful kingdom. all different species from wolves to vampires lived in peace. they worked together to make ends meet. the kingdom mostly consisted of villages and one large castle that stood in the middle of the kingdom, ruled by the 4 kings. the vampire king, the wolf king, the wizard king and the demon king.

however, the kingdom was brought to a downfall after the 4 princes were born, which was now known as the curse of the 4 princes. following their birth, 18 years later, havoc arrived in the kingdom. the wolf king from found dead in his chamber, the vampire king was seriously injured but died a while later. two suspects were the wizard and demon king. despite being kings, the most powerful being in the kingdom, they were put on trial, both pleading innocence. the judge found it unusual for the 2 kings to kill their own best friend since non ever quarrelled and they all had equal power. so, the suspicions were brought down to the 4 sons of each king.

the vampire and wolf prince were not put under as much suspicions as the demon and wizard prince. the county's suspicions grew higher considering the powers the 2 held, the demons being more powerful than most. of course the father's wouldn't believe that their own kin would do such thing so they blamed it on the workers. 3 workers were sentenced to death after accusations from the vampire prince. but after that, no one in the castle trusted each other. day by day, even the 2 kings didn't trust their own sons. and the 4 sons? they never spoke a word to each other since.

the demon king lost his temper, after catching the wolf prince in possession of night wick, a poisonous plant that not even the castles healers had access too, he accused the young prince of killing his own father as well as the vampire king.

after that, the demon king was found dead before he could even report it to the last king left. sadly, there were no eye witnesses. day by day, more accusations between the 4 princes were created. in the end, they found the wolf and wizard prince guilty. they were sentenced to death by hanging, leaving the vampire and demon prince alive, and the wizard king being the last king left.