birthday: l.hc

happy fullsun day!!❤☀

»»--⍟--««

"I don't know mom... my friends... and even y/n have been avoiding me for the past few days. I don't know if I did something wrong or-"

"shh, it's okay hyuckie. they're probably busy"

"but mom... even if they were, they would still say hi to me and stuff.. that's the least they would do"

"maybe they don't talk to each other either"

"no, they're all still together. what if they hate me"

"they don't hate you donghyuck. they are your best friends. "

"I'm just.. scared you know. I enjoy their presence"

"don't worry. things will go back to normal soon okay? "

"okay... "

"good boy. happy birthday again. I love and miss you. "

"love you too mom... I reached home already"

"ok.. see you soon"

"bye mom"

haechan ended the call with his mother.

he let out a sigh before placing his hand on the doorknob, twisting it open. the door unlocked and he was greeted by silence and a dark home. he sighed again, throwing his bag to a corner and walking to the kitchen. he felt like chugging down a can of beer and maybe eat some chips.

he reached the kitchen, and felt... strange. like someone was watching him. then he heard whispers. it was then, he became more alert.

"what the fuck" he mumbled. "who is there? step out before I fuck you up" he punched the air. "I won't hesitate to punch a bitch"

"SUPRISEEEEE" the lights turned on and all his friends were now in front of him.

for one moment, haechan screamed, hands covering his chest as he stared at the people that were now in front of him.

"happy bornday bitch, we bought you a cake" jaemin said with a big smile as he pointed at the cake that was being held by you.

haechan eyed everyone.

"come on, say something" chenle said.