knock knock: hendery

genre: horror-ish crack700+words

700+words

Halloween special #4
29/10/21

»

October, the spookiest month of the year. this is the month where all ghosts and monsters start their seasonal job of scaring adults and children alike. senior citizens are out of the picture because monsters are evil but not assholes.

like any other spooky creature in the community, you, a ghost that can go from being 5 feet to 8 feet, you are once again out in the middle of the night, looking for someone to scare.
in the monster community, the more people you scare, the higher your salary is. and the more salary you have, the more you can relax and do whatever the fuck you want in the underworld until the spooky month arrives once again.

as you pass down the street of a neighborhood that was strangely named 'WayV', to your disappointment, you only find houses upon houses that home senior citizens. and as per said in the law book of the underworld: "no scaring senior citizens unless they're in jail or something."

yes, those were the exact words written in the official law book.

just as you were about to give up and find another neighborhood before 5am strikes and you would have to go back to the underworld, you finally find a house that homed a young man who was probably in his twenties.

score.

with a grin on your face that really was from ear to ear, you grow your height until it reaches 8 feet and you walk over to the window where the young man lay asleep inside his bedroom.

you knock on his window.

"knock knock "
your voice comes out like a whisper, loud enough for him to hear.

inside the room, hendery lay under the covers, mouth wide open as he snored. he had sweet dreams about mega cats taking over the world and frankly speaking, it was one hell of a dream.

as hendery was in the middle of helping his pussy army load cannon balls to break down the wall created by the evil sir Chihuahua Jeomrye the 3rd, your slow but loud and noticeable knocks on his window is all it took to slowly drag him back into the real world.

the man in bed who showed no reaction to your knocks, frustrated you greatly. sure you may have been slightly rusty from not scaring people for a whole year but the classic knock on the window is always the best starter to scaring a puny human.

once again, you knock on his window slowly, adding slow clawing to the mix just to get his attention.

the piercing sound of nails against the window makes hendery wake up. his eyes shoot open and his body is alert, ears perking up to make sure this was actually  happening and not just some strange sound that his mind creates.

after more slow knockings and he's sure that this is all real, he sits up in bed and turns to his window.

seeing movement in the room gets you excited. you throw on the scariest face you had. the once normal face you had morphs into a more gory one with peeling skin and a large grin. your eyes going black and hollow as you pressed your face into the window.

hendery sits on the bed in darkness, blinking slowly at you from his bed.

looks like he wasn't fazed at all.

"what the fuck" you thought when he stared back at you with no fear.

he gets out of bed, walking over to you rather slowly. the pace he was going at was rather concerning.

it happened so fast your mind was still trying to process how it all happened.

the window was lifted up and the boy you were once trying to scare was now face to face with you.

"so you were the one who interrupted my sleep huh?" a fuzzy slipper comes into view and just before your brain could register it, the footwear was slapped across your cheek and a finger pokes on your bloody forehead rather harshly, tipping you over until you fall back, hitting the concrete ground.
sure there was no sound from the impact considering you were technically weightless but damn, it really did hurt like hell.

the boy above looked out the window, the same fuzzy slipper he had used to hit you still in his hand.

he points the slipper at you.

"如果你再回来我就会打你. 气死我" (if you ever come back again, I'll beat you up. you anger me to death.) he hits the air with his slipper before disappearing back into the dark bedroom.

"what the fuck-"