amnesia: l.ty [pt.2]

that's because you're not his real girlfriend"

all of them looked at the entry where the real y/n was standing.

"she's here too?! " eunha exclaimed.

"I have every right to be here, eun. I'm his real girlfriend" y/n said calmly.

"don't call me any nicknames! " eunha exclaimed.

"hey... I thought i said I didn't want to see you" taeyong murmured. eunha crept a smirk on her face hearing taeyong.

"ahh hyunggg" jungwoo whined. "that's y/n you're real girlfriend that we all like. " jungwoo leaned closer to taeyong and whispered to his ear. "the girl her throwing a tantrum is the real witch" jungwoo had a creepy smile on his face as he stood back up straight and looked at the girl.

renjun stepped from behind y/n, eunha's eyes suddenly widening.

"long time no see" renjun smiled.

johnny and mark along with haechan also came into the room, shutting the door behind them.

"hyunggg" haechan said. "we are gathered here now to bring back your memories because we can't stand you thinking that this witch is y/n"

"what are yo-"

haechan cut taeyong off. "SOOO... we prepared a little something to trigger your memory" he smiled while tilting his head to the side a little.

haechan strutted into the room like a diva and placed the computer right on taeyong's lap, opening it, and clicking on a few files until a short video / slide show popped up.

taeyong wanted to say a lot of things but was hushed by the multiple boys around him. eunha was still at the side boiling with anger which increased more when y/n came in oh so casually despite the events that led up to this. once again  she threw a tantrum. haechan was getting very irritated by her, rolling his eyes before snapping his head towards her with a calm death glare. with another roll of his eyes, he paused the video taeyong was watching and went up to eunha and putting his hand on her shoulders, he signalled something to mark who grabbed renjun and pulled him into the toilet. haechan turned eunha around and pushed her into the toilet with renjun and immediately locked both of them inside like they planned.

once the door click shut, haechan spun in his heels to face everyone with a smile as he clasped his hands back together and walked back to the bed that had a very very confused taeyong.

"sorry for the interruption, we have taken care of the pest" he said before leaning down and pressing play on the computer, letting taeyong watch the video in peace.

with a small signal from Johnny, all the boys got up and left the room, except jaehyun and jeno who was guarding the toilet door.

"what do you think is happening behind this door" jeno mumbled while looking up at jaehyun. he pressed his ear against the door to hear mumbled words and eunha's annoying voice. "don't know, don't care, renjun can handle it" jaehyun shrugged.

-

y/n and taeyong ( and the 2 "guards") were now the only people in the room.

y/n sat next to taeyongs bed, watching the video with him. it was a compilation of short videos, ig story memories and pictures of both of them together.

taeyong stared intently at the computer as if he was the only one in the room. the video made taeyongs head spin. too many things he had to process all in one go.

-

hyung hyung hyung, look at taeyong and y/n makin out under that tree!

dude whatttttt.