best friend: p.js

For : jaehyemintsYour name in the story is : hyerinGenre: best friends to lovers au

For : jaehyemints
Your name in the story is : hyerin
Genre: best friends to lovers au

inspired by: revenge note (kdrama)

_______________________________

Hyerin and Jisung have known each other since diapers. Their parents were best friends, specifically their moms.

Hyerin and Jisung were born 8 months apart. They went to the same kindergarten, elementary school and high school.

Many people envied their friendship, the main reason being, over the years in high school, jisung has gained popularity. He had a large group of friends who were just as popular as him. But of course, he doesn't forget the girl that has been with him for the past 17 years. Girls in the school would try to befriend hyerin so that they could be close to jisung and his friends.

Hyerin had trust issues because of this. She was only friends with jisung, his group, nct and a girl named ryujin.

Jisung wasnt afraid to show skinship to hyerin. He would back hug her anytime, or hold her hand. Hyerin didn't mind, she knew jisung was the clingy type so she didn't think much of the actions he did towards her.

-

"Yah park jisung give me back my notebook" Hyerin whined as she jumped to grab the notebook jisung had stolen from her.

"Not until you call me Oppa" He raised the book higher as he giggled.

"Park jisung the teacher is gonna come anytime soon. Please. I. Will. Buy. You. Boba. Just. Give. Me. My. Book. " She jumped at every word she spoke.

"I don't want Boba. I want you to call me Oppa" A devilish grin was plastered on his face.

Hyerin stopped jumping. "Do you have some kind of Oppa kink? " She looked at him, judging him.

"I just like hearing it from you" He said while making a -3- face.

"Fine. Jisung oppa, please give me back my notebook" She faked aegyo.

"Awwww cute" He pinched both her cheeks and gave her back her notebook.

"Finally" She huffed, clutching the notebook in her hand. "The aegyo nearly killed me" She faked barf.

Jisung laughed. "But you were so cute"

Hyerin gave jisung a "bitch are you serious face". He only laughed.