[12.39pm] xiaojun

typing away on your computer, you were  paragraphs away from finishing your last assignment. when this was finally finished, you could relax without a worry of unfinished work.

you were focused on typing, not wanting to accidentally have a typo since you were too lazy to proofread everything again.
half way through a paragraph, you heard the sound of your bedroom door creak open. considering it was never fully closed in the first place, you ignored the sound and assumed it was your dog finding its way into your room. probably going to jump on your bed and sleep.

then you felt a tap on your shoulder. the sudden action making you flinch. you turned around with big eyes and your mouth forming a small o shape, only to see xiaojun behind you.

that's one large puppy.

"yes? " you said sweetly, hiding the frustration behind your voice. as much as you loved him, you didn't want any distractions because distractions lead to procrastination. and boy was he one big distraction.

he had a bread smile on his face and his hands behind his back.

"you gonna say something or... "

he didn't really answer you. instead, signalled you to open your palm in front of him. you did as he signalled, looking at him with an awkward look, waiting for him to do something.

his hand came from behind his back and placed something into your hand.
he pulled his hand away and you looked at what he put in your palm.

it was a small flower.

"you seemed stressed, and when I was on my little walk, I saw this pretty flower and plucked it for you" he said before smiling at you warmly. love and comfort was radiating off of him.

you couldn't help but let out a little laugh. all the pent up stress suddenly evaporating into thin air, making you feel only one thing: relaxed.
his action was small but it was so cute, so thoughtful.

"thanks" you said, cracking into a smile, feeling blessed to have someone like him. the guy that essentially has you on his mind 12/4.
the other half of his time goes to pets and family, they were important too. you, his family, and pets would be the whole world to him. and his friends? eh. more like cursed blessings.

he smiles and nods before kissing your head and leaving the room, closing the door behind him.

you looked at the flower in your hand. it was a small pink flower. it was indeed pretty and cute.
you smiled to yourself and turned back to face your computer.

instead of continuing your work, you rested your head on your hand, looking at the flower you had, twirling it around.

you smiled once again and placed it by your laptop, close to you before finally continuing your work.

xiaojun gentleman </3

soft dejun hours ♥