[9.00pm] renjun

yandere!renjun

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"5 years... " he said, pacing back and forth, fiddling with the small knife in his hand. "it took me 5 years of constant hacking and constant stalking. I had to kill... 3 men who were in my way... AND FOR WHAT? "  he suddenly yelled the last few words only to turn to face you. tied in a chair helplessly as he looked at you with a smile. you flinched at his voice raise. "just to find you with another man. was my love for you not enough? "

he looked at you with sad, doe eyes, a little sigh escaping his lips and he crouched down to meet with your level.

"as much as I love how you are with me now... " he slowly placed his palm on your cheek. his thumb carressing the soft flesh slowly. he took his time to examine your features. the very features he fell for. those beautiful mesmerizing eyes. that cute nose. and your smile. that was his favorite.
" I just... " he looked away before eyeing you from the corner of his eye. "didn't enjoy killing that disgusting man. even his blood felt so filthy. I never had this much urge to clean my knives with so much soap. how could you let such man touch you? carressing you so casually. no no no. I can't let him touch you like that. he had to go. he has no hope, no future. he's bound to cheat on you anyways. I can see it in his eyes. "

he stood back up properly, bending down to grab your chin rather harshly, looking into your eyes. a smirk slowly creeped on his face as he slowly carressed your cheek with his thumb once again. the softest of your skin seemingly calming him down slightly.

"it's okay though... I did my job. and now I have you all to my fucking self. "

might be releasing a nct ot21 crack book soon

might be releasing a nct ot21 crack book soon. and I'm currently writing a full length jeno psycho au based on my earlier imagine [ him: l.jn ] and the kdrama he is psychometric.