fake: z.cl

Summary: accidentally asking the popular kid to be your fake boyfriend when you get harassed by an unknown school mate

4K words

゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+

"Aghhh" She scratched her head, frustrated, as she stared at her phone. "Why does he keep texting me? "

Unknown

You looked pretty today <3
Can't wait till you're
finally mine.

She continued munching on her snacks. Taking harsh bites as she tapped on her phone with one hand.

"This is annoying. I don't want to deal with this anymore." She thought to hereself. She threw her phone to the side and turned on the TV. She ignored every sound of the notifications she got. Not even bothering to check her phone.

-

"Y/n y/n y/n! " The boy panted as he ran to catch with his friend. She stopped walking when he finally caught up with her. "Why didn't you reply to my texts last night? I was worried sick" The boy looked at her with concern. "I kinda thought you died because you always reply fast whenever I send you pics of my bunny"

She smiled weakly.

"Sorry renjun.... It's just.. I wasn't in the mood for texting people" She lied. The boy's mouth formed a tight line. "Well, whatever happened I hope you feel better. Just remember, I'm one phone call away" He made a phone hand sign and smiled at her, she smiled back. "Thanks renjun"

The continued talking and walking until they reached the canteen.

As she walked, she didn't focus on where she was going, which ended up with her bumping into a boy.

"I'm sorry im sorry" She bowed continuously to the boy who didn't to show much reaction. Unfortunately the group he was with did.

"Excuse me? Do you really think a sorry would help? You just bumped into zhong chenle. And you think a sorry will help? " The girl looked at her with disgust. "You should make it up to him by being his servant for at least a day" She rolled her eyes as she looked y/n up and down.

"You don't have to. I'm sorry" The taller boy named chenle spoke. The girl next to him widened her mouth in shock.

"But she-"

"I said she doesn't have to, get a hint " he snapped back at her.

With that, the boy walked away, leaving his gang to look at y/n one last time before walking away, chasing after him. The girl was the last to leave. She stomped her feet before walking away to catch up with chenle.