sweet trouble: n.jm

genre: richkid!reader, thief!jaeminwarning: slightly suggestive themes

warning: slightly suggestive themes

3.7K words

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

na jaemin was a drug.

no matter how much you got of him, even when knowing the consequences you'd face, you just. could. not. get. enough.

he was a painfully sweet addiction that you knew, would stay with you forever. even if it didn't, it would be something burned into your head for the rest of your life; a memory you'd treasure for eternity; a remembrance of the person who gave you the taste of freedom, teaching you how to live instead of exist.

na jaemin was a bad person.

but with you, he's the sweetest person alive.

you don't exactly remember how you got yourself into this mess called love. the memory was a faded blur, as if there was no beginning, only jumping straight into what you had with him now.

who knew robbing the house belonging to one of the richest families in Korea would lead to a secret love scandal between the youngest daughter and one of the thieves.

and yes, that was you, and jaemin.

every night that he has skillfully entered your guarded house to steal, you always end up witnessing the whole thing, but never saying a word. your mouth was sewn shut, promising him to never tell a single soul about what you witness almost always.
while his friends continued placing valueble items into their bag, he'd pull you to a corner, pressing his lips onto yours until one of them has to forcefully separate him from you. and everytime that happens, he'd always have a shit eating grin on his face, letting his fingers trace your jaw as he's being pulled away, then disappearing off into the night. when he's gone, it only leaves you desperately craving for his presence once more.

in the morning when your parents angrily complain, wondering as to how they keep getting robbed, you do nothing but play dumb with memories of jaemin running through your mind. leaving your house without getting kissed by jaemin just didn't feel the same. he always made sure you get a taste of him during the short period of time that he's in your home. even if he was only there to steal.

"they don't deserve the valuables they have anyways" jaemin once told you. "don't you know that your family is corrupted? they abuse their power and forcefully silence those who try to expose them"

you didn't want to believe him at first until you heard your father's angry phone call with his secretary.

"you can't even get rid of a stupid poor fool? do you know how much dirt he has on me? get rid of him immediately before he causes problems with the press" your father says into the phone before harshly slamming it down.