[11.56pm] Johnny

A short and very random blurb about Johnny.

Genre: fluff (?) , bestfriend!johnny

A/n: I wrote this almost at midnight so if it sounds weird, it's because I was low on brain cells :)

.・゜゜・

"Ah, coffee" Johnny muttered as he took a sip of his coffee.

You sat on the opposite side of the table, looking at him with a questionable face as you held the coffee mug in your hands. "Must you really say that every time you drink coffee?  You sound like you're moaning everytime you say that"

Johnny looked back at you while putting down his cup of coffee.

"This is my coffee drinking habit,expressing my love for the bittersweet taste after every sip, at least I'm not like Jaemin, 7 shots of espresso in his americano? " Every word he spoke had a hint of sass in it. You continued looking at him with a weird face because who could give a normal face when having a conversation with Johnny Suh? "At least I'm not like you either, you're basically a milder version of Jaemin, 3 espresso shot in your americanos. What is wrong with you two? Is it some sort of noona dongsaeng thing? "

You rolled your eyes at him while shoving the coffee cup to his face to make him shut up.

"Stop comparing me to Jaemin everytime we drink coffee" You told him. "At least he is trying to stop his weird habit"

Johnny laughed. "If he's trying to change, you should too. Not like 3 shots of espresso is any better than 7. Don't let your poor little brother go through this by himself" He gave a little pout as he spoke his final sentence.

You furrowed your eyebrows at Johnny, him giving a smug smile afterwards.

"Let's put it this way, if you and Jaemin stop your weird coffee habit, I'll give you a hug" Johnny said.

"Seriously? Giving up my precious americano just for a hug from you? " You whined.

He nodded. "I'm a popular idol, I'm basically risking my image to hang out and drink coffee with you, and may I add spill a lot of hot idol tea to you. "

You gave an awkward smile while lifting your coffee cup to your lips, taking a sip.

He was right.

He was your best friend. Now here he is, a famous idol in a well known group called NCT, your own brother na Jaemin is in the same group as him. And now here he is, drinking coffee with you in a simple cafe.

He never broke his promise that he would still hangout with you even as an idol. This was something you admired most about him.

"Alright, if me and Jaemin give up our habit, I will accept your hug" You admitted while putting the mug back in the table and looking at him.

Johnny gave a smug smile.

"Wow, since when did na y/n admit defeat? " He said looking at you with a cheeky glare. "For all the years I had known you, your ego has always been higher than your grades"

You scoffed and gave his face a small light smack. You pointed your finger at his face. "Be grateful I'm appreciating you and accepting your lame hug"

He chuckled while using his hand to push down your hand. "Finally appreciating me as your best friend eh? "

"Y-yah, you should be happy that I do"  You stuttered. "But, what will Jaemin get for getting over his habit? "

Johnny smiled before leaning back on his chair. "Oh, I will give him 100,000KRW"

Your mouth widened. "Y-youre giving him money and all I get is a lame hug?! "

Johnny pinched your cheeks. "I was joking, I'm gonna get you something for Christmas too. Let's go now, I already paid for our drinks" He said as he stood up.

"You already paid?! I thought I promised that it will be my treat for today" You pouted.

"Hurry up, let's go best friend" He said as he grabbed your arm, pulling you it of the cafe.

Little did you know, you were gonna get a better gift than Jaemin for Christmas, and it is an iPhone 11 pro.

Let's just say it's johnnys little way of thanking you for being his best friend as well as being his coffee buddy.