snow: h.rj

jaehyemints

summary: walking together with boyfriend!renjun as snow falls from the sky, you two think back on how you two met

1.3k words

✧༺♥༻

Dark sky, streets illuminated by street lights and the lights from shops by the road. The night was cold.

Hand in hand, renjun and hyerin walked down the road, cold breeze hitting them as they did. Soon, white specks of snow began falling from the dark sky.

"Wah, it's snowing" Renjun said, mouth opening slightly in amazement as he looked at the sky watching the snow slowly fall down. He stuck out his hand, letting the snow fall onto his palm, melting instantly. "Isn't it beautiful? " He looked over at her. She nodded with a smile.

"Does this remind you of how we began dating? " He asked. "Aka the time I confessed to you" A smug smile appeared in his face.

"This kid.. " She laughed while jokingly hitting his shoulder.

"Ow... " Renjun pouted while rubbing his arm.

"But yes, I remember the time you confessed to me. How could I forget? You mended my broken heart" She looked up at him.

+past

"How could you jaemin? " She looked at him with sorrow. The sight she saw made her heart break slowly. "I thought you actually loved me" She muttered, almost a whisper.

"Well can you tell he isn't interested in you? " The girl next to jaemin spoke.

Almost bursting into anger, hyerin was ready to strangle the girl that was in jaemins arms. "You little-"

"Stop" Jaemin blocked the girl. "Can you please leave us alone hyerin? " Jaemin looked at her. His face showed no emotion.

Her eyes, filled with tears. "I should've never fallen for your game na jaemin"
She slapped him but yet he did not show a single emotion.

Hyerin stormed out, tears slowly streaming down her face.

Renjun saw everything. Eavesdropping wasn't his idea, he merely came at the wrong time. Seeing the girl he loved getting heart broken by the boy he hated so much. Renjun didn't care about jaemin, him winning hyerins heart was already painful to Renjun, but he accepted it and tried liking someone else.

"I always knew that kid would grow up to be a future heart breaker" Renjun muttered to himself. He sneaked pass the place where the incident happened. His hand curled into a fist. Minutes ago jaemin just got slapped, but now he is there kissing the girl as if nothing ever happened. "Pathetic" Was all Renjun could mutter before leaving to find hyerin.