by your side: p.js [pt.2]

"the exams are soon the exams are soon the exams are soon" she repeated to herself in a panic as she sat at the desk with multiple textbooks laid open in front of her.

"calm down y/n, we've went through a lot I'm sure you can do it. you're good at studying" jisung tried to reassure her.

"yea but, this is our major exam and it decides if we get to go to college and which one we are going to" she said while gripping her hair. "I am panicking"

he slowly rubbed her shoulder. "don't worry. you gotta be calm while doing the exam, them you'll do it properly"

"how are you so calm?! "

"because when I'm calm, I do my work well"

she sighed and looked down. "what if I fail"

the boy pursed his lips hearing her statement.
"you won't. I know you won't okay? now get yourself together, we're finishing this last chapter before jihoon gets home. he's gonna bombard us with more questions than any exam" he ends his sentence with a slight giggle and an awkward grin.

y/n laughed a little. "your brother is weird"

"I know" he clicked his tongue. "okay, let's not get distracted. after this, let's go get some boba. my treat"

"nuh uh, it's my turn to pay"

"no, I'll pay. please" he looked at her with puppy eyes and a pout.
she snickered. "I hate how cute you are"

he grinned. "so you think I'm cute"

"yes.. no. wait yes.. hahahaha come on jisung you're making me distracted we're supposed to do our science" she awkwardly laughed before looking back at her textbook, jisung grinning at the side.

>>×

"okay.. today is the first day of the exams, I think I'm gonna pee my pants"

"please don't"

y/n looked at jisung and sighed, feeling her heart beat rapidly for the first test of the day, her head repeating her materials over and over so that she wouldn't forget it.

"remember what I said, be calm okay? " jisung said with a small smile, cocking his head to the side.

she gave a thumbs up as she tried to smile. "okay. I'll stay calm"

he placed his hand on her head. "good luck" he pinched her cheek before both of them entered the class, ready to take the test.

she sat down at her seat, the teacher entering on time, a stack of papers held in one arm.
the teacher took a chalk and wrote on the blackboard.

biology test
(9.30am to 11.30am)

the teacher readied the papers before walking row by row to hand out the papers.

"and you can begin your test.... now"

 now"