Chapter 1

I was sprinting home from school like Usain Bolt at the moment. My chemistry teacher thought it would be a good idea to stop me on my way home from school and ask if I wanted to join advanced chemistry. Like sis, I just go to school to get away from the demons I call my mother and stepfather. I would usually take my bike but it was by Santi, my manager. He manages my street fighting matches and street racing games. He usually keeps my cars because if the two spawns of satan find out then they would ruin my car which we do not I repeat DO NOT want.

I come to a halt in front of my so-called home, where their cars are parked. Oh shit. This is not good. I make my way inside the house slowly, trying not to make any noise so they don't realize I'm there, but to my luck I trip over the door frame. I hear footsteps approaching me and two pairs of feet coming to a stop in front of me. I slowly raise my head to see the demons' enraged expression.

⚠️TW⚠️

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU SLUT?" my 'mother' said.

"School." I said terrified.

"WHY WERE YOU STILL THERE?" my stepfather asked.

My 'mom' shouts, "WHORING AROUND PROBABLY." they kept on shouting on about me being a whore until I couldn't take it anymore.

"SHUT UP YOU'RE THE WHORE MOTHER" I spat out angrily regretting it after.

"YOU BITCH"

They start to punch and kick me in different places of my body except for my face. My stepfather got out his whip and started to whip me on my back as I laid there screaming in pain. My mother left after a few minutes and my stepfather dragged me to his bedroom and threw me on his bed. He started to undress me as I screamed and thrashed pleading him to stop. He started to undress himself and started to rape me. (I don't like writing about this so I'm not going into detail) He's done it many times and sometimes he brings his friends to help.

Which seemed like an hour, but was only 20 minutes, he stopped and left the house, slamming the door shut on their way out. I laid there for a while, tears streaming down my face until I decided to get up to clean myself up. I went to the bathroom and started to dress my wounds tearing still streaming down. I looked at my self in my mirror and laughing. How weak am I? I stopped and left the bathroom and heading to my 'room'.
⚠️END OF TW⚠️

I laid on my 'bed' think about what happened to my mother that was so nice and sweet when I was four? Does my dad still remember me? Will I ever get out of this hellhole? I slowly drifted off to the world of dreams as I thought about this. Wait did I say dreams, I meant nightmares.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
I woke up to light shining across my face. I sat up and looked at the time 6:30?!?! Fuck I slept in. I quickly made my way downstairs ignoring the pain in my back and ribs. I started to make breakfast for the two and quickly put it on the table for them before they came downstairs. Lucky they weren't up yet, which was surprising but whatever. I went back upstairs and washed up before sneaking out to go to school.

It was a 20 minute walk to school and in school I was like a bad bitch but at home I was like a fucking pussy. What, try being me, you don't know how it feels. (you get it, no ok) I went to the back of the school and took out my spray paints from my bag. I started to spray random shit on the wall and finished it quick so I wouldn't get caught. I walked into the school and started to walk to my locker with a cold expression adorning my face. I watched as everyone scrambled away from me as they were scared of me.

You're probably wondering where my friends are well I don't have any. My only friend disappeared somewhere without telling me. He was my best friend and the bitch left me. He knew about my races and matches but never about the abuse. I basically knew him since we were 7 then he disappeared when we were both 12.