Chapter 19

Third Person POV

The older Ferraris were finally back him after a long day. They didn't wanna leave Alessa but they had to. Work called sadly.

They were wandering around the house wondering where the two people who were home went. They realized that Mateo would probably put her on strict bed rest so they all checked her room. They opened the door and there was one sleeping and one was watching TV.

Alessandra's head was on Mateo's arm and her leg was draped over his legs and her arm draped over his waist. She had a wet rag on her forehead and her mouth was emitting soft snores. They didn't know she had a fever so they were confused bout the wet rag. They were surprised it hadn't fallen off from the way her head was tilted.

Mateo realized them standing at the door and looked away from the TV giving them a small smile, "Hey guys."

"Hey Teo, how's she holding up," Lorenzo said taking a seat next to her.

"Came down with a fever of 102 like Ria said yesterday," Mateo said with a sad smile.

"Damn 102 that's a lot," Leo muttered from the side.

"Have you checked what it is now?" Uncle G asked his oldest son.

"No, I didn't wanna wake her up," Mateo responded.

"Wake who up?" Alessandra mumbled with a raspy voice. She would be doing better if not for her headache and throat.

"You sleepyhead," Dante chuckled from the side.

"Well I'm up now," She answered sitting up and pulling the covers over her drowsy self.

"How you feeling?" her father asked her.

"Better just a headache and a sore throat," she replied before asking a question, "What time is it?"

"2:05, the boys should be coming back soon," Grayson responded looking at his watch.

Hearing the last part, Alessandra groaned, "Man they are gonna make my headache worse," she rasped out making them laugh.

"We'll make sure nothing happens to our baby," Adam responded pinching her cheeks making her scowl at him.

"I'm not a baby," she grumbled pushing his hands away.

"Alright let's go downstairs," Lorenzo said standing up from the bed.

Alessandra was too tired to walk so she flashed her dad an innocent smile and put her hands out so he could carry her.

He rolled his eyes, laughing a bit but nevertheless picked her up. She buried her head into his shoulder and then he could feel the heat radiating off of her.

"Damn babe you are warm," Lorenzo said as his eyes slightly widened in surprise.

"Yea yea whatever," she mumbled into his neck.

"Not a baby you say?" Adam snickers walking out the door making everyone else laugh.

They got downstairs and Lorenzo laid her on the couch before lifting her head and plopping down then putting her head in his lap.

Mateo quickly grabbed the remote and turned on the TV to play 'Squid Games'. He was too into the show, seemed like everyone else was too since they were watching intently as well.

As they were watching it, voices emerged from the garage and came towards the living room.

"Hey Ferrari fam-a-layyy," Eli chanted as he came in. Apparently, the four boys tagged along with the other boys.

"Oh my god shut up," Alessandra groaned burying her head deeper into her dad's leg.

"Now why should I Ms. oH mY gOd ShUt Up," he said mimicking her voice.