Chapter 13

The bell rang after a few seconds and everyone just sat in the closest seat. Soon after the teacher walked in. He looked like he was in his late 20s.

"Wassup class, we have a new student today, Alessandra please introduce yourself." He said cheerfully. Eh, he looked kind I won't give him a hard time.

"I'm Alessandra Ferrari and I just moved here from New York," I said bored of this class already. I was getting really tired for some reason.

"That's pretty cool, I'm Mr. Colombo but everyone calls my Mr. C. Alright sit down, and let's get to learning kiddos." He said before putting up a PowerPoint slide.

I was confused about what I should do, "Just take out a notebook we have to take a ton of notes in this class." Amelia whispered from beside me.

"Okay, thanks," I whispered back before taking out a notebook from my bag. By the end of the PowerPoint, I was so tired that I was on the edge of falling asleep. Though it didn't feel like I was gonna go to sleep.

"So class since we finished our notes you guys have some free time." Mr. C said with a bright smile. It's literally 10 in the morning how is he so energetic.

"So tell me more about yourself," Amelia said turning towards me.

"Um I live with my brothers, cousins, dad, and uncle, I moved here from New York about three days ago I think, and yeah. What bout you?" I responded turning towards her as well.

"Moved here from Korea but you already know that, I live with my mom and dad and I know a lot of Korean, Italian, and Russian." She said.

"For real me too." I retorted.

"진짜?" She asked excitedly. (Really?)

"그래 7 살 때 배웠어," I spoke back confidently. (Yeah I learned it when I was 7)

"대박 당신은 정말 유창합니다," Amelia said surprised. (Woah you are really fluent)

"감사합니다," I said smiling slightly. (Thank you)

"How many other languages do you know?" She asked.

"More than 7 that's for sure," I responded not remembering how many languages I know.

"Dude how did you learn all of that shit?" She questions me in shock.

"I had a ton of free time," I said back.

She looked shocked once more, "It took me so long just to learn Italian and Russian, I could never." I just laughed.

"You have any friends here?" I asked.

"Not really everyone at this school sucks, your low key my first friend I've made ever since I came here," she said honestly.

"Really, well I'm honored," I said bowing formally as a joke making her laugh.

"We'll do you wanna sit with me during lunch?" I asked her.

"Sure I don't see why not." She shrugged.

"Also one question have I never seen you somewhere cause you look really familiar?" She said squinting.

"I'm pretty sure that we met at the restaurant yesterday but other than that no." I lied.

"Oh yeah with the Ferraris right?" She asked.

"Yeah they're my family." I concluded.

"How came I've never seen you in Italy then?" She asked.

"I studied abroad until now." I lied.

"Oh okay." She said before going into her own thoughts.

After a few seconds, the bell rang. Right, when I stood up to leave a dizzy spell hit me making a stumble back a little bit. Luckily before I fell Amelia caught my arm.

"You okay?" She questioned with a concerned expression.

"Y-Yeah just probably didn't drink enough water." I stuttered a bit. What is happening to me?

"Oh okay," she said hesitantly, "by the way the history classroom is right down the hall."

"Okay, thanks." I thanked.

"Alright see you later." She said before disappearing into the crowds.

I walked to my history classroom and a few people were in the classroom. As I did before I sat in the back. I laid my head on the table because I wasn't feeling any better than before.

Before my eyes could close, I felt a presence next to me.

"What's up pussyhead." I heard a voice say from next to me.

"What do you want?" I said annoyed lifting my head and looking at him. When I opened my eyes I then realized how blur my vision became.

"Whoa, you good you look...sick?" He said confused but concerned.

"I'm fine just tired," I said resting my head back on the table. I think he was checking my temperature cause I felt a hand on my arm.

"Your kinda warm but not that much." I heard him mumble.

"Can you shut up?" I grumbled.

"Okay jeez, princess." He said before I heard as a chair scrape against the floor and a person sit in it who I assumed to be Felix.

The whole time in class I wasn't feeling any better. Felix kept rubbing my back discreetly trying to make me feel better but I was only feeling worse.

Anytime I tried to go to sleep, I would suddenly wake up. It was like my body knew that if I fell asleep it would be bad, But eventually, my body gave up on me and I drifted off.

Third Person POV

Felix was still next to Alessandra rubbing her back not knowing what happened. He was dumbfounded, she was completely fine yesterday.

'How can you get this sick in a night?' He thought.

Before you know it the bell rung making everyone including the teacher started heading out. Felix picked up all of his stuff but wondered why Alessandra didn't even move when the bell rung. That shit is loud as fuck.

"Yo idiot let's go the bell rung." He said trying to get her to wake up.

When he didn't see him move at all he was getting a bit worried.

"Dude wake up." He said trying to shake her. Unfortunately, she showed no signs of movement making him even more concerned. He barely knew her but was so concerned bout her. This only happens to certain people.

Felix pulled her back so she sat up straight and tilted her chin up towards him. His eye when wide as saucers when he saw her face. She was pale as paper and the only color on her face was the slight blue tint of her lip.

The blue tint on her lips was from the fractures in her ribs and her pale face was the result of the deep whip marks on her back. But Felix didn't know. He was confused and worried about what happened to her.

He carefully let go of her chin and took out his phone. He quickly dialed Angelo and put his phone on speaker since nobody was in the classroom. After two rings Angelo picked up.

"Dude what's wr-" Angelo started only to be interrupted by a frantic Felix.

"Your sister fell asleep in class and now she won't wake up she's really pale and has blue lips and I don't know what to do." He said rapidly.

"Wait what, okay w-what classroom?" he stammered.

"Mrs. Aldine's classroom, please hurry up." He blurted out quickly.

"Okay, I'm coming," Angelo responded as he hung up the phone and ran towards the classroom.

Felix put his phone back into his pocket and paced around Alessa. He was really scared for some reason. He would usually not care about people even if they were close to his friends but there was something in Alessa that made him care.

After a few seconds, Angelo barged into the classroom where a scared Felix was standing next to a passed-out Alessa.

"What the fuck."

Authors Note

Sorry this is so fast but I don't wanna make the book longer than it should be so.

Anyways hows y'all day going? :)