Chapter 4

I lost, I fucking lost.

How the fuck did I loose you may ask? Well this is how it went.

Flashback

They started the movie and at first nothing was really happening it was kinda normal but that's was too good to be true. The first jump-scare came up and I nearly shit my pants. Literally nobody, not even Daniel flinched but I did. I hoped nobody saw that but to my luck Antonio who was sitting behind me saw.

"ALESSA FLINCHED" he yelled from behind me making me flinch.

"Burst my eardrums will you" I muttered underneath me breathe.

"Haha you have to pay for our din- wait do you even have the money?" Daniel asked curiously.

"More than enough" I said smirking. They all looked confused.

"All of moms money that she had, transferred to my bank account." I lied. Hopefully they believe it.

"Oh ok then dinners on Alessa." Adam said. I huffed crossing my arms and sulking in my seat. We continued to watch the movie, I never knew it would be this scary. By the end of it, I was starting to drift off on Leo's shoulder. Most of the younger kids were sleeping. My dad, Adam, Raf, and Uncle G carried most of them upstairs. I was too tired to move so Leo carried me to my room. Before he left he said something.

"I missed you so much bambina." He said kissing my forehead and leaving softly closing the door. After that I drifted off to dreamless sleep. Not.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
"Please stop," 7 year old me begged, "I'll do anything."

"Anything you say," Richard, my stepfather said menacingly, "then give me pleasure."

He dragged me by my hair to his bedroom and threw me on the bed. As he was unbuckling his pants, I tried to escape but my efforts were pointless. He threw me back on the bed and started to climb on top of me. He started to take off my pants and underwear while I thrashed under his grip.

"It'll feel good after a while." he said sinsterly. He started to put his di-

I woke up with a gasp. I was shaking as tears and sweat were trickling down my face. I try to calm down my breathing so it's back to normal.

In and out Alessandra you can do that right.
In
Out
In
Out

I did that for a few minutes until I calmed down. I looked over my room and saw that it looked pretty good. It had dark black walls with a big balcony on the right side. I'm sleeping a big gold comforter that fitted a king size bed. There was gold and gray decor decorating the room. Overall it was really nice definitely my type of room.

I look over to the nightstand next to my bed and see a gold clock telling me it's 3 in the morning. I feel like I've 3 hours of sleep. I probably did.

That wasn't a dream it was a memory of the first time he raped me. I broke my mother's vase that was given to her by her grandmother. She was so mad that I could practically see smoke coming out of her ears.

I need to wash my face I feel gross. I get up to find the bathroom and go to the door that's closest to me. I opened it and found the bathroom. That was fast.

I washed my face with water and pat it dry with the towel I found on the side. I went out the bathroom and wanted water because my throat was dry. I went out and tried to find the kitchen. Key word: Try. I came back to the same hall that I was in. UGHHHH WHY IS THIS FUCKING HOUSE SO BIG? Right when I was gonna kick the wall out of frustration, I heard someone quietly crying in a room. I went towards the sound and found a long black door. I slowly opened it and saw someone sitting on their bed with their head in their hands.