Chapter 20

"RUN!"

They took off from my room with Eli, Ales, and Felix behind them as I slowly made my way to the backyard with towels I got from my room. I would have chased after them if only my ribs weren't in the way.

On my way, I saw Angelo, Antonio, Liam, and Gio standing there looking lost.

"We were playing put a finger down and Max and Daniel lost and the losers get tossed in the pool," I explained to them making them nod in understanding.

"I'm going outside to see come on," I said before walking outside just in time to see Daniel getting carried by Ales and Eli while Felix had Max on his shoulder.

Shit, that's hot.

"3...2...1," they said before tossing Daniel and Max in the pool, Felix accidentally falling in with them making me laugh even harder.

"Daniel this is your fault."

"Max why would you pull me in with you?"

"This is cold."

All three of them said at the same time.

We all were laughing hard to the point Antonio and Angelo fell over.

The three boys quickly came out of the pool and took the towels from my hands wrapping it around themselves.

I saw Felix take off his shirt and his abs were on full display. He had a normal 6 pack but it was so toned like holy shit I could have fainted right then and there.

I guess Felix could feel my gaze on him and his frown turned into a smirk, "Like what you see, amor," he said referring to his abs.

"Nah I've seen better," I retorted back smugly making his smirk defuse a bit.

"Seen better, excuse me?" Gio said turning his attention to me.

"Heh, I'm joking," I said trying to play it off.

"Fine," Gio said dismissing it off.

"I'm using your bathroom Ales," Max said before running off inside. Ales realized what he said after a few seconds and ran after him.

"I'm using your bathroom Ally and I'm stealing your clothes, Dan," Felix said before running into the house.

"WAIT NO YOU BITCH THAT'S MY BATHROOM," I yelled after him.

"AND THOSE ARE MY CLOTHES," Dani yelled running after him.

"I WANT MY TOWELS BACK TOO," I yelled again making the boys behind me laugh.

"I'll push you guys in the pool if I have to," I said.

"Heh imma go," Angelo said before Antonio, Eli, and Liam followed him.

"That was fun but let's go inside it's too hot outside," Gio said putting an arm around my shoulder and ushering me inside.

We both headed towards the living room when I could hear voices speaking in Italian.

"Hai ricevuto la lista delle persone che ti ho detto di prendere?" A list of who.
(Have you gotten the list of people I told you to get?)

"Sì, alcuni dei nostri uomini li stanno già ricevendo," Men what men?
(Yeah some of our men are getting them already)

Before I could hear anymore, we got to the living room.

"Why were there four boys running through my corridors and there were wet," Dad asked me.

"Oh we were playing out a finger down and Max and Dani lose so we tossed them in the pool and Felix got pulled down by Max and when they came out Max told Ales that he was gonna use his shower so Ales chased after him and Felix said he was gonna use my bathroom and steal Dani's clothes and Daniel chased after him and speaking of that I'm bout to go beat someone up," I said as I stood up and made my way to my room.