Chapter 7

"This is-" Daniel started only to be interrupted by me.

"Elias Fucking Romano." I sneered out.

"Allie." he whispered out.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER."

I jumped on him and slapped him on the face before hugging the life out of him as tears poured out of my eyes. He quickly overcame his shock and hugged me back just as tight burying his head into my hair.

"Why the fuck did you leave?" I muttered into his chest.

"i'm sorry i'm so fucking sorry Allie." he whispered out crying just like me. We stood there hugging each other for a few seconds until we got pushed away for each other.

"Hold on for a fucking second," Daniel said after he pushed us apart, "how do you guys know each other?"

"Yeah you know the person I told you about when I lived in New York." Eli told them as he wiped his tears away.

"Your best friend since you were 7?" Daniel asked.

"Yeah Allie's my best friend since I was 7." Eli responded.

"Well damn who knew that your best friend would be our long lost sister." Alessandro said his shock still evident.

"Anyways wanna explain why you left without telling me anything?" I said with an eyebrow raised and arms crossed while tapping my foot in the ground. I felt like a mom scolding her child for some reason.

"W-Well um-," Eli started rubbing the back of his neck.

"Hurry up" I said rolling my eyes.

"Well you know how my parents use to fight all the time so when I came home once they were fighting really bad where it got to the point of divorce and my dad got custody of me and took me all the way to Italy for a fresh start and I would have called you if I could've but my phone broke and I forgot the last three numbers of your phone number." he explained saying the last part fast. I grabbed his ear and pulled it towards me.

"You forgot the last three fucking numbers of my phone number so you didn't contact me for 5 years!" I seethed out my hand still having a tight grip on his ear.

"Ow ow ow ow owww i'm sorry you know I have really bad memory sometimes." he whined as he tried to pull my hand off his ear. I pulled my hand off after a few seconds causing him to quickly hide behind Leo and rub his ear.

"I'm letting you go only because it's a good reason but if it was some bullshit like I couldn't talk to you anymore it would have been worst than this and you know it." I said glaring at him. I saw him gulp a bit before stepping out and giving me his puppy eyes and pout that I can never fucking resist because it so cute.

"Ugh why those eyes, fine." I huffed out. I quickly smiled and hugged me. I chuckled and hugged back before pulling away.

"Can we get food now i'm so hungry?" I whined.

"Why didn't you eat before?" Eli asks.

"Because I had to wait for your guest asses to get here." I told him in a matter-a-fact tone.