Chapter 27

"ALESSANDRO!"

"DANIEL!"

"ALESSANDRA!"

Three voices boomed as we three ran away.

Lemme tell you what happened.

FLASHBACK

We got the things ready and poured it into 3 separate bowls.

We went downstairs slowly and saw the three of them in the kitchen on the stools.

Perfect.

We snuck up behind them and dumped the contents in the bowl on them making them shriek.

And here we are now.

END OF FLASHBACK

Felix was chasing me while Ales was being chased by Eli and Daniel by Max.

I was basically running for my life.

Good thing I was faster.

I turned the corner into an unknown hallway. I saw multiple doors with labels on them.

'Capo'

"Armi" (weapons)

I guess I got too distracted from the signs making me slow down and Felix catch up to me.

He tackled me down and he was straddling me.

His wet glittery hair dripped down on me.

It was the same position.

The same position we always get stuck in.

My eyes kept glancing at his lips.

"Kiss me," I whispered to him.

"What?" he breathed out surprised.

"Kiss me, that what I want you to do," I muttered out.

He looked down at my lips once more before crashing them onto mine.

Our lips moved in sync. His lips were soft and the kiss was gentle. It seemed it would have been rough but it was rather sweet and gentle.

We pulled away after a few seconds to breathe.

His hair was still dripping down on me and I realized.

"Oh my god I just kissed your glittery face," I said as I felt glitter on my lips. He started to laugh.

"O-Oh god y-you have glitter on you," he laughed as he clutched his stomach.

"It's not funny," I pouted making him sober up a bit.

"I'm sorry amor," he said as he tried to wipe the glitter off my face before turning me around and putting my arms around my back and whispering into my ear, "I still haven't forgotten what you did to me."

He kept his hands around mine as I struggled to get out of his grip. He brought me back to the living room where I saw Eli sitting on Max who was sitting on Daniel who was sitting on Ales.

"DOGPILE," I yelled before jumping on top of Eli making the boys on the bottom groan. Felix refrained from jumping on me so he doesn't kill Ales.

"Get off, I'm dying over here," Ales managed to choke out making us laugh and get off him.

"Finally," he said taking a breath of air.

The older ones walked into the room and saw us. A dripping mess of glitter.

"What did you guys do to my floor?" Dad's voice boomed.

"They poured it over us," the three friends said at one pointing towards us.