Chapter 3

"Alessandra?" I heard someone say from behind me. I turned around.

"The one and only" I said as I winked at the crowd.

"Oh my GOD!" before I know it I get tackled to the ground by three people. I groan in pain as my the heavy ass boys don't help my back.

"Get off fatasses." I said groaning. I hear a gasp.

"Excuse you who're you calling a fatass." someone said sassily.

"You, now get off your heavy." I gasped out. They all scrambled off me and someone pulled me up softly. As I got up I got tackled into another hug. He pulls apart after a bit and we looked at each other. He legit just looks like the male version of me.

"Woah you look like me." I said wide eyed.

"Cause we're twins idiot." he said rolling his eyes. I flicked him then hugged him.

"I miss you twinny" I whispered.

"Me too lil sis" he said.

"Bitch we are twins don't call me LiL sIs" I said mocking him.

"But you're still younger." he said smugly. I was about to say something back but I got interrupted.

"Okay my turn." I heard someone say before I get pulled away from Alessandro and into another hug.

"Oh my god you're actually here someone pinch me." he said. I saw Alessandro flick him on the back of his head.

"Ow I didn't literally mean it shithead" he said pulling away and rubbing the spot where he got flicked. I recognized him as Angelo.

"Hey Angelo" I said grinning at him.

"Hey Alessandra" He said kissing my cheek.

All of my brothers and cousins came and hugged me, whispering how much they missed me. Giovanni was the last one that was left, I loved him since I was a kid, he was my favorite after Alessandro obviously.

"You not gonna hug you're favorite sister, well more like only sister, unless we had a sister and she died, hopefully not thoug-" footsteps leaving interrupted me. I looked to see Giovanni glaring at me from the corner of his eyes while walking upstairs.

"What up with him" I asked.

"He'll come around eventually." Dad said shrugging.

"Ok..." I trailed off kind of sad he didn't even acknowledge me, "anyways, you guys have food." I said changing the subject trying not to look hurt.

Giovanni's POV

"Oh my god why did you walk away dumbass." I scolded myself. Damn I feel like I became one of those Xander's or Xavier's in those wattpad stories. Why the fuck did I leave?

God I missed her so much. After she left, I became cold and closed off. I shut everyone out of my life. I was 8, I know, but me and Alessandra were really close. The twins always followed me wherever I went but I was more closer to Alessandra than Alessandro. She would cry whenever I went to school. Yeah that's how close we were. As I was thinking and pacing around my room I didn't hear people come in. I stop pacing when I hear someone clear their throat. I look up and see Dylan, Adriano, Antonio, and Angelo.

"Dude what the fuck, why did you leave?" Antonio exclaims.

"Why do you care?" God Giovanni can you like not be cold.

"Adriano can you make sure he doesn't have fucking brain damage. You looked at her like he was like the Russian Mafia" Dylan said.

"Well why did she come back then you know it's not safe for her here." I said coldly.

Raising the DevilOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara