Chapter 25

Alessandra's POV

Most of my period went by pretty quick and it was lunch right now. I was walking to lunch with Amelia since we have classes nearby each other and nobody that we know in either class.

I walked into the cafeteria and saw my brothers at one of the lunch tables with random ass girl sitting on their laps making me

"Should we join them or sit somewhere else?" I questioned Amelia.

"I think they look full, let's go sit there," she said pointing to an empty table.

"Alright bet," I said as we headed towards the direction of that table.

We started eating out lunches and talking about random stuff until I felt an arm on my shoulder making me turn to look at the person, who was a random jock with a cocky smile on his face.

"Hey baby your hot, so how about me and you in the janitor's closet?" he said as the whole cafeteria got quiet to look at our interaction.

"Ew no get off me," I said disgusted, shrugging his shoulder off me.

"Ooh feisty, I like it," he whispered in my ear, putting a hand on my thigh. I quickly took his hand off my thigh and put it behind his back.

"When I say no, it means no dipshit?" I said angrily releasing his arm with a push.

"You'll pay for that bitch," he grunted as he rose his hand up in the air to slap me. I was about to catch his hand but before I did someone caught it. I saw that Felix caught his hand and he was practically fuming.

"Touch her again I dare you," Felix growled out making the boy's face contort into fear. That's hot.

"S-sorry," the boy cowered. Felix lifted his hand to punch the boy but I intervened before he did.

"Felix, let him go he's not worth it," I told him softly making him look at me. I saw his eyes soften before they looked at the boy again.

He pulled him close and whispered something in his ear that made the boy's face pale. The dude quickly nodded and ran out of the cafeteria.

"What'd you say to him?" I asked curiously.

Felix smirked and put an arm around my shoulder, "Don't worry about it."

"Oh my god, are you okay?" Amelia asked coming up to me.

"Yeah don't worry I'm fine," I chuckled.

"Come sit with us," Felix said nodding towards their table making me sigh.

"Your table looks pretty full right now with all those bimbos," I said crossing my arms.

"I'll tell them to move don't worry, come over pleaseeee," Felix said giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Oh my god if we come over will you stopping making that face?" I said making him nod.

"Wait, we?" Amelia asked me.

"Bro if I go down you're coming with me," I said getting my backpack.

"B-but I'm too young to die," she said dramatically making me laugh.

"Let's just go you, drama queen," I said to her.

We reached the table and it was surprisingly clear of bimbos.

"Wow I'm proud of you, you got rid of the bimbos," I said as I sat down between Felix and Amelia.

"Shut up," the whole table said making me pout.

"You okay right he didn't touch you or anything?" Giovanni asked me.

"He touched my thigh but I grabbed his arm before he could do anything more," I told them making them clench their jaws.