Chapter 8

"Speaking of, can I talk to you in private Allie." Eli turned to me.

"Yeah sure let's go." I said as I got up. Let's see how this goes. I let him lead me to a hallway nearby when we reached the hallway he stopped and turned to me.

"Kada ćeš im reći za svoje ulične borbe i ulične utrke?" He asked me in Croatian, a language we both learned together. (when are you gonna tell them about your street fighting and street racing?)

"Hoću kasnije, ali trenutno je prerano." I said looking up at him. Why are they all so tall I'm only like 5'5" while they're above 6'? Sorry back to the convo. (I will later but it's too early right now)

"U redu, a gdje su ti automobili." He asked. (okay and where are your cars)

"Oni su od Santija." I explained. He looked at me before hugging me again and me doing the same. (They're by Santi)

"I really wanted to stay with you but my dad forced me I'm so sorry." his voice broke.

"It's okay I forgive you." I tried to say steady but my voice betrayed me.

"I fucking hate him I really hate him for that." he cried. I comforted him as he cried while my own tears were falling. He pulled away after a minute and wiped his eyes.

"Let's go back or they will think that we're fucking or something." he joked. I make a disgusted face laughing slightly. Right when he turned around I jumped on his back.

"Piggyback ride?." I said flashing him my gummy smile.

"Sure." He chuckled walking towards the living room. We entered and saw everyone talking to each other before turning to see us enter.

"Finally we thought you guys were fucking each other." Antonio exclaimed.

Me and Eli looked at each other and had the same plan. We both looked away from each other to make it look like we were blushing.

"You guys didn't kiss right?" Antonio asks seriously.

"W-We just talked right?" I fake stuttered looking at Eli.

"Yeah talked..." Eli trailed off trying to hide his smile. They all looked shocked.

"MY SISTER KISSED SOMEONE." Angelo yelled with wide eyes. I decided that I wanted to mess with him a bit more.

"Yeah many times actually." I said smugly. Adriano ran off and come back with a piece of paper and a pen.

"Write down the names of all the people you slept with or kissed I'll kill them." He said seriously. I burst out laughing along with Eli.

"YOUR FACES." I laughed while bending over and clutching my stomach.

"Really I thought my sister was a hoe don't do that." he whined as he lightly pushed me.

"Not a virgin tho." I replied smirking.

"What!? HOW?" Daniel exclaimed.

"Well I was kinda drunk so yeah his dick was big it was lik-" I was about to continue but got cut off with a hand on my mouth.

"TMI dude TMI." Adriano said removing his hand from my mouth.

"I really can't believe you believe that." I burst out laughing.

"I don't like you I'm throwing you in the pool." Raf bluntly said throwing me over his shoulder.

"No please don't it's gonna be freezing." I begged.