Chapter 11

"What do you mean by surprise?" I asked confused.

"A surprise," Uncle G said," Don't worry it's not bad."

"Okay..." I trailed off confused. What would it be? Ugh, I hate surprises.

"I have a question," Antonio stated making everyone groan.

"No shut up," Daniel whined making Antonio pout.

"Why can't he ask a question?" I asked confused.

"Cause they're stupid and make no sense." Adam retorted.

"No, they're not," Tonio responded.

"Yes they are." everyone said making him pout even more.

"Alessa would want to hear it right," he said looking at me.

"Sure go ahead." I shrugged making his eyes light up.

"What do you call a fake pasta?" He asked.

I was confused again, "A fake pasta."

"Yeah, a fake pasta," he said.

"I don't know what," I questioned.

"An im-pasta." he laughed out.

I face-palmed, "Really? Are you kidding me?"

"I told you they're stupid," Adam said.

"Ugh, you guys are just jealous of my jokes." Tonio huffs.

"Sureeee," Gio said sarcastically. After a moment of silence, Tonio opens his mouth again.

"Can I say ano-" He started.

"No." Everyone exclaimed making him sulk in his seat.

The rest of the car was filled with a few people talking here and there while I was thinking about where would we be going. I swear to god I'm losing brain cells right now.

After a few more minutes the car stopped. We all got out and I saw a fancy restaurant in front of me.

"What's this?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Gordito's the best place in the world." Ales said from beside me, "Just follow me." he said before dragging me inside.

We entered and I looked around to see a beautiful cafe type of restaurant. The whole restraint had a red and black and red theme to it.

"Woah this place looks dope," I asked still looking around.

"I know I designed it," Adriano said proudly.

"You designed it?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, we own this restaurant so I got to design it." He responded making me nod impressed.

"Reservation for Ferrari," Leo told the waitress.

"Follow me please." She said walking to a certain area while the rest followed. We all sat at a long table with the kids on one side and the oldest on the other. Once we sat down a waitress came over.

"Hi what can I get started for you guys?" She asked politely. She looked young like around my age.

"All of us will have water, thank you," Dad responded.

"Okay," she said writing in her notebook before looking back up, "Any appetizers?"

While my dad was ordering the appetizers, I start to observe her. She looks Asian with long black hair and fair white skin. In simpler words, she is really pretty but she looks so familiar. I watch her walk away and disappear into the kitchen. My eyes snap back to the table when I hear my name.