Chapter 9

I started off with slow punches that barely moved the punching bag until someone spoke up.

"You can do better than that." Daniel said. I looked at him and shrugged smirking. Sorry but I have a thing with smirking.

I gradually started to punch harder. I kept thinking that my punching bag was my stepfather so my punching got harder every punch. The bag kept on moving back and forth trying to take a break but not being able to cause of how fast I was punching the shit. I used all my power to punch the bag making it fall off from its hinges. I was still in a fighting stance breathing heavily but after a second I stood normal and turned around to see everyone looking aghast.

"Yeah I definitely can do better than that." I said smugly. That set off chaos.

'HOW THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT?' i just punched it.
'YOU BROKE OFF THE PUNCHING BAG.' I know.
'DAMN NO EVEN GIOVANNI CAN DO THAT' he's weak then.
'GOD DAYUM MY BEST FRIEND IS STRONG AS FUCK' Fuck yeah.

"HEY calm down dudes one question at a time." I yelled then stated calmly.

"How did you learn how to punch like that?" Liam asked shock clearly evident in his voice.

"Practice, on a ton of punching bags." I shrugged.

"How long have you practiced for?" Dylan asked.

"Since I was 8." I started practicing when I was 8 and became a fighter when I was 10 but they don't need to know that.

"8?!" Alessandro exclaimed.

"Yeah I got bored one day and I found a gym nearby and started training I guess." I said casually.

"And Sasha didn't care?" Giovanni asked confusion plastered on his face.

"She never found out." I stated. She never did and she never will.

"Damn last time I saw she could barely move a punching bag." Eli said shocked.

"Yeah well 5 years changes people." I said looking away. The silence was loud right now.

"You should fight Gio," Max voiced out after a few second, "he's the best fighter out of all of us."

"Hell no she would knock me out!" Gio exclaimed.

"He's not wrong." I said smugly.

"Please I really wanna see how it goes." Max pleaded.

"I'm down but I don't know bout Gio." I said looking over to Gio.

He sighed, "Fine I'll do it."

"YES!" Max yelled.

Me and Gio headed to the other side to get ready. Gio wrapped his hand while I rewrapped mine and we both got into the ring. We shook each other hands meaning no hard feelings after.

Dylan blew the whistle and we started circling each other. I observed him a bit and saw that he was putting more of his weight on his right than his left so I should go after that leg. I also saw that his right shoulder had a bruise that looked like it was a few days old. He lunged first and threw a punch on my right which I dodged and punched his gut making him stumble back. He lunged again and tried to kick my neck which I dodged again.