Trendsetter // Gummy Worm Drama

It's been a couple of days since Y/n  joined the squad. After the first video of her debut, Y/n's official sprite character color was Silver. The more videos was posted, the more Y/n was starting to adjust her new chapter as the 11th squad member in the biggest gaming channel. Scrolling through instagram and tiktok, dozens of fans tagged Alex to their fanarts and edits of Y/n. The fandom was pleased with how her character looked.
-
Finishing todays video, Alex decided that she should make a vlog about her routine as a youtuber. Y/n along with the members were in the video, however not feeling comfortable with their faces revealed, Alex makes sure to be careful of the footage angles.
-
After ending her vlog, It was already midnight. The squad weren't in their rooms this time. Everyone was out in the dining room eating their midnight snacks.
-
"Hey Y/n, care to eat with us?" Sora called out
-
"Sure" She said while pulling a seat across from him
-
Having a small talk, Jaxx walks in.
-
"SO, what do we have here?" He says while clearing his throat
-
You and Sora look at Jaxx, you clearly sense the 'jealousy' in his voice.
-
"Oh hey Jaxx, should I move?" She asks while looking over at Sora
-
"Of course not" Sora interrupted. "Jaxx can sit right next to me with no problem."
-
With Jaxx sitting down, the atmosphere changed. Feeling awkward, you excused yourself from the table. Walking out of the room, Y/n sees Charli attempting to ask out Light once again. Witnessing her tackling Light, she lets out a laugh, their attention was on her now.
-
"You guys are so cute together" Y/n teasingly says
-
"I know right-" Charli says before getting interrupted by Light
-
"NO" Light yelled.
-
Getting up from the floor, Light runs to Y/n and hides behind her. She gives him a confused look, He starts to whisper,
-
"Help me get away from her, please Y/n" He pleaded
-
Thinking about it, he'd probably do something in return. She nods and turns to Charli.
-
"Charli, I think I saw your sister, 'Pink' upstairs. I heard she was planning on asking out Light as well." Y/n says
-
"WHAT?!" She yelled out. "HOW DARE SHE!"
-
Furious, she ran upstairs to her room. Light sighed in relief, walking out from behind Y/n and thanked her
-
"Thank you so much Y/n, without your help I would've ended up in the basement again."
-
Y/n lets out a laugh and heads her way to the kitchen, "I'm still starving, how about we get a snack before she comes back?"
-
Light agreed, you both walk back to the kitchen. The members were still there except Jaxx and Sora.
-
"Where did they go?" Y/n asks
-
"You don't wanna know" Jade said
-
"Making out in-" Zach said
-
Before he could finish his sentence, Alex interrupted him by shoving food in his mouth. Jade and Drake bursted out laughing.
-
"Anyways, feel free to grab some food, Y/n" said Alex "But gummy worms are off limits like the usual"
-
"Actually, she can have some." Light said "Just not the red and blue ones. Those are my favorite"
-
Light pulled out the huge bag of gummy worms from his sweater. Opening it, Y/n pulls out a green and orange gummy worm instead of the red and blue ones. The two then sat down across from each other at the table. You could feel the members staring.
-
"For some weird reason, they'd look good together. I can't put my finger on it.." Jade says
-
"Me too" Levi said
-
"Maybe it's the fact that you idiots can't see that Y/n is the first squad member to actually eat those gummy worms." Zach joins
-
The squad continued to watch but was then interrupted with Charli's voice. Everyone was now paying attention to her as they heard a squeaky gasp.
-
"LIGHT! WHAT'RE YOU DOING?! ARE YOU.. ARE YOU GIVING HER SOME GUMMY WORMS?!" She yelled
-
She runs over for a better view, she grabbed the half eaten gummy worm out of your hand.
-
"SO YOU ARE" She growls
-
Before getting to saying anything, Luca sighs and pulls Y/n away from the table to avoid Charli.
-
"Trust me, you wouldn't want to see what happens when she's mad."